Avalanche - page 428

143alex:
I have tried to use iReg, it became better, but the loss is inevitable. I have tried to expand the channel depending on the number of orders, the same thing. I have stopped at hedge - at minus 100 the EA is in hedge and waits for the owner to destroy it. I need a good movement or trend indicator.

Why wait for the master? six flips => exit at "minus profit" in one or two trades or % of the deposit, and again to the battle!

(Better a small moose than a full flock of them)

dmitriy086:

Why wait for the owner!? six flips => exit at "minus profit" from one or two trades or % of the depo. and back to battle!

(Better a small moose than a full flock of them)

It happens too often from time to time ... It has nothing to do with the channel. It's quicker to hand-crank a hundred

Oops...

Activated again...

:)))

Why not? :)))

San_Sani4:
I have implemented a similar advisor in two variants, fully automatic and semi-automatic (locked once a month on average). I work on semi-automatic, a little over 1000% in a year.
Can you post it ?

San_Sani4:

I won't tell you all about the logic of my EA, but I can tell you that I use geometric progression for a certain lot size and enter every 5 pips. I use cent accounts with possibility to open max 500 lots. I use semi-automatic to make more profit than automatic. If I'm working with a semi-automatic device I can only show it with some purpose ;)) My accounts for a year I worked with about 20 and never lost any of them, I choose the max. drawdown, it was 30%, but I never lost any of it.

Why so many accounts?

alex12:
why so many accounts?
What for? To make more money.

I wonder what a chain looks like in an arithmetic progression. You could be 1,2,3,4,5... or 1,5,10,15,20,25....

You can of course try different variants, but it seems to me that this is not the right method of increasing.

San_Sani4:

Я не буду рассказывать про всю логику своего советника, но могу сказать что использую геометрическую прогрессию для опр. объёма лота и вхожу через каждые 5п. Использую центовые счета на которых возможный макс объём открываемых лотов от 500. Работаю на полуавтомате т.к. он мне больше денег приносит чем автомат. Работу полуавтомата могу показать и то с определённой целью ;)) За год счетов в работе было в р-не 20 и ни один не слился, макс просадку я выбираю сам, у меня установлено 30%, но её так и не было..

That you are making money to some extent (or so) using the principles of Avalanche is good.

But at the same time the purpose of your massage.... is not clear. The fact that you use geom. progression for the specified lot volume - it's clear from the 1st post of the topicstarter...

So it turns out to be nothing more than empty "bragging", of course I don't urge you (like the anti-avalanche crowd) to use real-time quotes, but I'd like to see

But I`d like to see some more of your work without "secrets of Madrid court" and "fairy tales of Vienna forest"... Perhaps someone could use it to...

to improve..., increase..., decrease... etc., the parameters of their versions...

Roman.:

Perhaps some may find it useful to improve..., increase..., decrease... etc., the parameters of their versions...

Yes it would be very interesting, I support Romana.