Avalanche - page 21

arnautov >>:

Вы не поверите, но в этой ветке есть минимум три человека которые это сделали. Причем задолго до того как вас посетила эта гениальна идея.

И натестировались до полного охреневания.

Собранная статистика дает однозначный вывод - стратегия бесперспективна.

Then what are you doing in this thread?

arnautov >>:

Ah, well, sorry - I forgot to spell it out.

I was somehow sure that people were aware that there are always minutes on the server for the last 3 months.

Sorry. Next time try to state your thoughts more accurately.

Svinozavr >>:

А... черт меня дернул в это влезть. Не мое это дело...

That's it, Petya, get in and come out. Everything seems to be clear.

Get ready to "catch up", it's sure to be more interesting.

khorosh писал(а) >>

The algorithm is not the same as the top starter's algorithm. The general one is increasing lots of reversal pending orders. Nevertheless a martingale is a martingale all the same. So, if you are interested in the algorithm of the top starter, you hardly need my bot's standpoint.

Got it. Bottom line: not a single expert has been demonstrated with author's algorithm.
P.S. This is for an appetizer... Therefore, it is not correct to assert anything about the plum strategy or, conversely, about the grail. And there is no third one.

sever29 >>:

Осмелюсь не согласиться. Советники сливные из-за их "твердолобости". Пояснял выше. Вот khorosh еще не скинул сделки.

The hardness of the EA is meaningless.

Only the number of reversals makes sense.

11 reversals will kill any martingale.

A year and a half ago I ran this idea on ALL major pairs.

With ALL sane order spacing with a STEP ONE point.

EVERYTHING was a 12-13 turn situation.

Whatever distance the topstarter suggested I've already checked it out.

Do you have a good idea how to avoid 11 U-turns? Idea in a studio and by tomorrow I will send you an expert to chop dough as you wish.

JonKatana >>:

Тогда что вы делаете в этой теме?

Demonstrating your idiocy

John, there is a very positive thing about your method! It could easily bring in good profits! Just tell me exactly what you want. Maybe I can make you one then...

arnautov писал(а) >>

The hardness of the EA is meaningless.

Only the number of reversals makes sense.

11 reversals will kill any martingale.

A year and a half ago I ran this idea on ALL major pairs.

With ALL sane order spacing with a STEP ONE point.

EVERYTHING was a 12-13 turn situation.

Whatever distance the topstarter suggested I've already checked it out.

Do you have a good idea how to avoid 11 U-turns? Studio the idea and by tomorrow I will send you the expert to chop the dough at ease.

Answered above... 13.03.2010 17:28

JonKatana, what's your Russian name? Me, for example, Sergei) I would be glad to meet you!

Epiharia писал(а) >>
JonKatana, what's your russian name? Me, for example, Seryoga) I'll be glad to meet you!

Bond... Jams Bond.

О! Wikipedia's on! :)