Avalanche - page 28

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

You see, on micro you will be limited to 1.0 lot, and not on micro you will not be allowed to start with 0.01 lot. Do you have any idea what it would be like to open a position of 100 lots (you could do it with a dumb double of a lot after the 10th rollover and start with 0.1 lot)? Do not forget that the drawdown of equity grows like a snowball.

In the "A" and "0.01" pamm (step - 0.01) there are no limitations on the maximum total volume of positions and the volume of one order. And such conditions are common in other brokerage companies.
I doubt you did not know about it, that's why it is still not clear:
PapaYozh wrote(a) >>

As thedeposit grows, the problems of technical interaction with brokerage companies appear.

JonKatana >>:

Минуя дилинговые центры.

You may or may not be able to get away with it, but you still get... stopout.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

goldtrader >>:

И много удалось уже нагрести с помощью Рэбита и Лавины?

Daily profits average 10-30 per cent of the deposit. There are zero and even losing days, but every week the deposit is most often doubled. There are also slowdowns and even a series of losing days which roll back the deposit to the beginning of the current week, but overall there is inexorable capital growth.

sever29 >>:

в памме А...и- 0.01 (шаг – 0.01), ограничений по максимальному совокупному объему поз и объему одного ордера, нет. И такие условия распростанены в других ДЦ.

Well, well. Believe it or not, but you'd better read the threads on the forum of the one whom you cited as an example. And there you may find something about the order execution time (up to three minutes) and about "normal lot".

PapaYozh >>:

Ну-ну. Верьте дальше, но лучше почитайте ветки на форуме того, кого привели в пример. И там Вы возможно найдете что-то про время исполнения ордера (до трех минут) и про "нормальный лот".

I forgot to mention that no one will give you huge leverage on large deposits either.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Daily profits average 10-30 per cent of the deposit. There are zero and even losing days, but every week the deposit is most often doubled. There are also slowdowns and even a series of loss-making days, which roll back the deposit to the beginning of the current week, but, on the whole, there is inexorable capital growth.

After three months write about your achievements
By this time you should be the richest person on the planet

AlexSTAL >>:

Через три месяца напишите о своих достижениях
К этому времени Вы должны стать самым богатым человеком на планете

You can write anything you like, it's better to let the monitoring provide it. And we, the poor, will rejoice in the successes.

JonKatana >>: Ежедневная прибыль в среднем составляет 10-30% процентов от депозита.

And in 4-digit pips, how much is that - on average?

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Bypassing dealing centres.

If I understand correctly, you do not trade through a DC, broker, dealer, bank?
You probably have your own bank or brokerage licence?

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

Well, well. Believe it or not, but you'd better read the threads on the forum of the one whom you cited as an example. And there you may find something about order execution time (up to three minutes) and about "normal lot".

I don't know... that guy probably got caught up in the news. and then slander anywhere about three minutes, spreading it all over Ivanovskaya...