Avalanche - page 14

sever29 >>:

т.е. при критической просадке входишь в лок? Ок. Как разруливаешь? Ведь перевес размера обемов сделок должен быть в какую-нибудь одну сторону.

how to handle a lock, read on the internet :))) I don't teach the alphabet.

JonKatana >>:

Тестировать имеет смысл на ближних к настоящему времени периодах - месяц, квартал, год. Характер поведения цены в 1999 году сейчас ни о чем не скажет. Слишком быстро меняется рынок - это, по-моему, очевидно всем.

Apparently, not everyone, because the market can do anything now or since 1999.

So in this case it makes sense.

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>

how to break a lock, read on the internet :))) I don't teach the alphabet.

>>Are you kidding or did you really not understand the question?)

sever29 >>:

Вы пошутили или в заправду не поняли вопроса?:)

Don't mess with the king! (ц) :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

Don't mess with the king! (ц) :)

:)

San_Sani4 >>:

чтобы обезопасить от слива. В него вообще можно не входить но тогда результат в год получается "не в несколько десятков.."

Ha! That phrase killed me!

But this one...
how to break a lock, you can read it on the internet :))) I don't teach the alphabet.
killed me square...

I don't get it, are all high school kids trading forex anymore? Fucking...

arnautov >>:

А я думал вы программировать умеете.....

Извините не хотел вас оскорбить подозревая в умении писать экспертов. Оно понятно - ваш удел парить в высоких материях.

You are mistaken. That is not the point at all. I know how the DC works from the inside, not from the client side. There are several legal ways to disrupt or terminate a maximum error-proof EA. Even if the terminal is on a dedicated server and not on a normal computer. And if one pending order does not trigger after several price reversals, it will rapidly wipe out the entire deposit.

Using Avalanche, one can trade only manually, with constant monitoring. The Expert Advisor is needed only for calculation of initial volume and distance between levels.

JonKatana >>:

Тестировать имеет смысл на ближних к настоящему времени периодах - месяц, квартал, год. Характер поведения цены в 1999 году сейчас ни о чем не скажет. Слишком быстро меняется рынок - это, по-моему, очевидно всем.

Well, if the market is changing very quickly, then history is no way to tell the scale for the future. After all, everything changes.

And if it can be determined, then the test must work since 1999.

It's just that any theory is worthless if it's not confirmed by experiment.

Your theory is not confirmed by my experiment. Why do you think there are no other people willing to experiment?

Even what is interesting, willing to pay a miserable 150 rubles for an expert not found.

Can't you guess the reasons?

Alex5757000 >>:
Ха! Эта фраза меня просто убила!

I can also kill you with an investment password... in person!

JonKatana писал(а) >>

There are several legal ways to disrupt or terminate a maximum error-proof EA. Even when the terminal is on a dedicated server and not on a normal computer.

And here, if you can elaborate a bit more (and I think my colleagues will support me), it's a very hot topic.