Avalanche - page 18

Alexei. Are you a member of the Red Cross or Doctors Without Borders? ))) Well, there's no cure for that!
Then, you apparently missed that this strategy is exclusively (according to sabjmaker) for hand trading.
It looks very touching on the forum "Mechanical Trading Systems" in combination with constant accusations of all and sundry from sabjmaker in the flood.
In short, do you need it? )))

JonKatana >>:

Совершенно верно. Только никто вас не заставляет терпеть 10 разворотов. Вы можете сами ограничить количество разворотов, например, тремя. И если случился третий разворот - просто закрываете все ордера. Все залоги вам возвращают и вы теряете только висящий между уровнями минус. Конечно, это неприятно, но позволяет иметь небольшой депозит и более динамично совершать сделки.

I can add another option. As the number of reversals increases, look for an opportunity to transition to the initial state. For example. When the Breakeven level or the minimum possible loss is reached. You need an Expert Advisor that will do everything correctly...

Svinozavr >>:
Короче, тебе оно надо? )))

No, you don't have to. If a person likes to reason like that, that's fine. I myself, if I wanted to, could tell about dozens of ideas which theoretically seemed to me golden :)

Mathemat >>:

Да нет, не особо надо. Нравится человеку так рассуждать - ну и хорошо. Я и сам, если бы захотел, мог бы рассказать о десятках идей, которые теоретически казались мне золотыми :)

Oh yes! How many times. Come up with something, and then you get scared that a mere mortal should not come up with such things, you begin to fear that they will hide (where they are hiding? on some mountain - have not figured out with Burg?) Or even - alive in heaven (in a new level).

All in all, a dreadful experience. ))))))))))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Alexei. Are you a member of the Red Cross or Doctors Without Borders? ))) Well there's no cure for that!
Then, you apparently missed that this strategy is exclusively (according to sabjmaker) for hand trading.
It looks very touching on the forum "Mechanical Trading Systems" in combination with constant accusations of all and sundry from sabjmaker in the flood.
In short, do you need it? )))

This is the first time I see your reference to Alex in some of the threads. Childhood come to mind -" Volodya, my son, go home, it's late. "Just a little longer, Mom." "Let's go home" :)))

We were just interested in communicating with each other - in some of the other topics.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
We were just having fun chatting with each other - in some of the other threads.

You (both of you) are interesting to read. Why should we limit ourselves to specific topics?

Svinozavr >>:
Алексей. Ты состоишь в обществе "Красного креста" или "Врачей без границ"? ))) Ну не лечится это!
Потом, ты, видимо, упустил, что эта стратегия исключительно (по словам сабжмейкера) для торговли руками.
Это очень трогательно смотрится на форуме "Механические торговые системы" в сочетании с постоянными обвинениями всех и вся со стороны сабжмейкера во флуде.
Короче, тебе оно надо? )))

Lie. Read the title. If you can't, I'll do it for you: "MQL4: a forum for mechanical trading systems and strategy testing". "Avalanche" is a strategy, not a "mechanical trading system". Give me a quote where I called "Avalanche" a "mechanical trading system". If you can't, you're lying.

JonKatana >>:

Ложь. Прочитайте заголовок. Если не можете, сделаю это за вас: "MQL4: форум по механическим торговым системам и тестированию стратегий". "Лавина" - это стратегия, а не "механическая торговая система". Приведите цитату, где я назвал "Лавину" "механической торговой системой". Если не сможете - вы лжете.

They're all fools.
They don't know shit about strategy.
The rooks have arrived.

It'sspring .

JonKatana писал(а) >>

The market is actually quite primitive. Despite the tight controls. The proof is my Rabbit indicator, to the levels of which price is simply "magnetised".

If it is "magnetised", it can be checked... Suppose there is Rabit and Anti-Rabit (the step is the same, only levels are distributed with an offset by half of Rabit step, i.e. in the middle of the distance between two adjacent lines). If Rabit really attracts the price, opposite pending "avalanche" orders should be placed at Anti-Rabit levels. If we perform an avalanche test using Rabit and Anti-Rabit levels, we should see the difference in favour of the Anti-Rabit.
For example, right now, Rabit's average move for the EUR/USD is 34 pips in last 10 days. It means we should set a 34 pips step for Anti-Rabit.