Avalanche - page 135

sever29 писал(а) >>

4. Close out opposing positions when you reach breakeven. This will free up margin and reduce the number of positions to a minimum. As a consequence, the survivability of the system will increase, and you can survive at least 40 reversals.

Do you know how much 0.01 * 2^40?
After 40 flips, that's what the lot will be.

I've got a hang-up and hello.
I do not want to test it at all.
I look at the history of trades, the price in the market changes, but the bot puts out and puts out pending orders, more and more, it removes, puts out, puts out
some kind of nonsense ...

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Do you know how much 0.01 * 2^40 ?
That's what the lot will be after 40 flips.

Did you understand what you meant before the letters you highlighted?

Galina писал(а) >>
... and the bot puts out and puts out pending orders, more and more, take off, put on, take off, put on.....

he gets excited - he wants to earn money to upgrade ))))

goldtrader >>:

А Вы знаете сколько будет 0.01 * 2^40 ?
Таким будет лот после 40 переворотов.

Hehe... that's a load of crap... just for fun, turned on the calculator:) 10995116277,76

Although that's probably not a problem for John either... After all, they'll get all the margin back!!!!! (God forbid he shows up and says something about balance/margin/equity again

sever29 >>:

Вы поняли, что имелось виду, до тех буковок, что выделили?

He wrote it right... The deposit will be released... but the terms of the game are that the lot doubles on every flip... so it's the size of the lot that's interesting... Even imagining hypothetically - that the deposit would be able to sustain it - the lot size is still impressive:)

lexandros писал(а) >>

Yeah he wrote it right... The deposit will be released... but the conditions of the game are that the lot doubles on every flip... so exactly the lot size is very interesting... Even imagining hypothetically - that the depot would be able to sustain it - the lot size is still impressive:)

guys, come on ...:) and at 40 flips the volumes of opposite positions may be 0.02 and 0.01, and not 10995116277,76
and during this cycle (40 rolls), may not exceed, for example, 1 lot.

No... I got it... I mean, when we reach breakeven, we close the locks... and go to netting...
The question is... you have to get to breakeven... If you got to breakeven, you have to tear off at least one pip and it's time to consider the avalanche worked off... The main problem is that you cannot reach breakeven and Kolya will come much earlier :) How many flips can we withstand before breakeven? And if we get to breakeven before breakeven, all this trouble makes no sense at all ... for having closed lots and coming to the netting we will fix a huge loss, which then with 0.01 lot will be almost unreal to cover

lexandros писал(а) >>
No... I got it... i.e. when we reach breakeven, we close the locks... and go to netting...
The question is... you need to get to breakeven... If you got to breakeven, you have to pluck one pip and it's time for the avalanche to work off... The main problem is that you cannot reach breakeven and Kolya will come much earlier :) How many flips can you withstand before breaking even? And if you get fixed before Breakeven, all this trouble makes no sense at all ... for having closed lots and coming to the netting we will fix a huge loss, which you will hardly manage to cover with 0.01 lots later

At least half of the way is cut off, we wait not for the take, but for breakeven, and the way to it, in pips, is twice shorter. As an alternative we can propose to cut lots to zero, even on half way to breakeven, and put a missing volume on the nearest corridor border for double advantage.

sever29 >>:

покрайне мере пол пути срезаем, ждем не тейка, а всего лишь без убытка, а до него путь в пипсах, в два раза короче. Можно как альтернативу предложить резать локи даже на л пути до безубытка, а не достающий объем, для двойного перевеса, выставлять на ближайшей границы коридора.

I even tried it with a 1p take :) It's all the same Kolya... you can go to the front or the back... it'll still kick... You can handle 5 or 6 flips... But more than that is just madness. You probably understand, unlike the writer... And even in history there are more than 7-8 flips every couple of months, in any corridor...
It's not about the take... When the question arises about the take (i.e. we are at breakeven), we are 99.9% successful... Since we dodged an avalanche and finally came to a level where we can wipe the sweat off our forehead and close at least at zero... But as you know from the avalanche to run away and dodge is almost impossible ... Only the head starter thinks that the market can not escape from it, while I am convinced that the avalanche is a hundred percent can not escape mountain-trader who wants to use this system to trade ...