Avalanche - page 498

enjoy reading

lasso:

I, for example, don't visit the idiotic threads, from my point of view. What do I need it for?

Well, yeah, why. Creating an idiotic thread yourself is much more interesting.

lasso:

Okay. We are idiots.

But what are you (not just you) doing here with us idiots?

I, for example, idiotic, from my point of view, branches do not visit. What do I need it for?

And why are you ( I'm not referring to you specifically) doing it?

It's a funny picture.... Let me try an oil painting...

Cool.

paukas:
Yeah, why. It's much more interesting to make an idiotic thread yourself.

I don't share your point of view.

But tastes differ, as they say...

Anyway, thanks for the honesty.

Lasso, you were asked a question on the previous page.

lasso:

There, Yuri (Khorosh) found one, and he's flailing away... ))

Not really. Put Avalanche on hold. Opted for the new TC with a single order. As they say - the best is the enemy of the good. The main advantage of the new TS is less risk. Someone wrote right here that a profitable TS with one order in the market is top notch. And Avalanche is an attempt to achieve profits by simple means, but at the cost of greater risk.

From the indicators TS uses only fractals, lot=0.1:

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2011.01.03 00:00 - 2011.10.11 07:33 (2011.01.01 - 2011.11.01)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)

Bars in history281494Modelled ticks561812Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1000.00

Net profit3348.75Total profit4825.80Total loss-1477.05
Profitability3.27Expected payoff32.83

Absolute drawdown14.40Maximum drawdown289.53 (8.55%)Relative drawdown14.73% (232.70)

Total trades102Short positions (% win)56 (78.57%)Long positions (% win)46 (78.26%)

Profitable trades (% of all)80 (78.43%)Loss trades (% of all)22 (21.57%)
Largestprofitable trade497.42losing transaction-68.29
Averageprofitable deal60.32losing trade-67.14
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)22 (1237.45)Continuous losses (loss)3 (-201.04)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1237.45 (22)Continuous loss (number of losses)-201.04 (3)
Averagecontinuous winnings5Continuous loss1

Swetten:
Lasso, you were asked a question on the previous page.

Answered in person.

Let's not bore the public with our purely personal.... )

khorosh:

Not really. I've put Avalanche on hold. I opted for the new TS with one order. As they say - the best is the enemy of the good. The main advantage of the new TS is less risk. Someone wrote right here that a profitable TS with one order in the market is top notch. And Avalanche is an attempt to achieve profits by simple means, but at the cost of greater risk.

From indicators TS uses only fractals, lot=0.1:

Hmm...

Such a beautiful chart and from the tester. Where are the pictures from real/micro, or at least from demo?

There is a strange feeling that this is a fitting.

lasso:

Answered in person.

Let's not bore the public with our strictly personal.... )

What personal? Have we been drinking on the sly?

No -- publicly.

So...?

PapaYozh:

Hmmm...

Such a beautiful chart and from the tester. Where are the pictures from the real/micro, or at least from the demo?

There is a strange feeling that this is a fitting.

Fractals are not known to have parameters. The optimisable parameters are stoploss and breakeven parameters. In addition, outside the optimization period, the TS also shows profit.