Avalanche - page 504

lasso:

i don't know. you have to try, of course. But FS allows to accelerate...

I have a gut feeling it's a scam!

what is fv? is it (the recovery factor) honest when sitting over and under?

in the sense of the concepts - invested in it? there are many who manage to make millions on the tester without losing trades!

because the depth of drawdown (in life) the regular tester and its report will not give...

(

Sorento:

I have a gut feeling it's a scam!

what is fv? is it (the recovery factor) honest when sitting over and under?

i don't know if it's fair or not. i don't know if it's fair.

the depth of drawdown (in life) the standard tester and its report will not give...

(

Explain about the depth of drawdown in the tester.

In my opinion, it is even more accurate than it should be, because it is based on equity...

I read MaxDD code and compared it to the tester's results.

lasso:

Explain about the depth of drawdown in the tester.

In my opinion, it's even more imputing than it needs to be, as far as equity is concerned...

I read MaxDD code and compared it with tester results.

What's not clear? the tester and the report show the drawdown/equity at any close.

If you don't have it - you have a short-term (thank god) drawdown to 2.14 quid (yes 2 dollars 14 cents) equity of the 10K deposit - no one (I mean the reports) will not notice.

The tester shows the wrong volume too.

lasso:

That's another thing!

There aren't many deals, but that can be rectified. ;-)

Do you refill? What is the average time of holding a deal?

And your main question: why is your TS in the archive? What confuses you?

The trades - strictly within the SOT senior filter in their co-direction - entry on all five dimensions of B.Williams on H4 - i.e. entry on the breakdown of levels - owls in the pure form I have laid out in the codebase. The number of simultaneously opened positions in the market is 10. Average time - from several hours to several days, stop-loss = 200 real points, take profit = 350.

My forex is in archive, on hold...while demo account is testing basic variants on pure fundamentals without TA. Nothing confusing, keep digging in the same direction... - seasonality (closer to commodity futures markets) + foundation + variants (TA, graph analysis, candlesticks...)

See the report in the trailer - this is to the question: "Do you refill? What's the average time to hold a trade?"

Files:

Sorento:

what's not clear? the tester and the report show the drawdown/equity at the phase of any close.

and if you don't have it - you will have a short-term (thank god) drawdown to 2.14 quid (yes 2 dollars 14 cents) equity of 10K deposit - no one (I mean the reports) will not notice.

Do you mean closing a position or closing a candle?

The tester counts MaxDD at the current price of each call to the start function.

Therefore, there will be no error when testing with the "All ticks" model.

Using the "Open prices" model - we have to think... ))

Roman.:

You understand one thing... :-))) "Deneg is low (in 9.5 years)" - what does the absolute value of profits/losses have to do with it??? Have you seen the Recovery Factor? It is 15.41 - that is a decent result, IMHO, open with appropriate volume from Equity... and the other indicators...

"There are a lot of parameters..." - an owl prepared for real should have them, especially taking into account that many parameters are default, like in B. Williams's book - read it - everything is the same, including values of all his indicators... they are not optimized. And what about optimizing the stop levels, SOT filters parameters, choosing the trawl variant on the whole available history on H4 - that's how it should be and that's normal, IMHO.

For optimal f - read Vince - everything is explained there.

P.S. Instead of unsubscribing "Now I understand what these levels are)) Drawing on the story I still can not) "- would take but something on the subject of the post would have posted worthy of attention and discussion, IMHO, would take but and drew ... :-)))

Don't take it personally, Roman. I am just giving my opinion. I'd paint mine but I haven't seen anything that deserves attention yet.

And what you're doing today, I can see right through it... But I can only say that complication is no guarantee of a positive result... and while your idols are Williams, Vince... But it takes time to understand that their "religions" are nothing but occultism and alchemy, even if you put 10 dimensions and bend space-time) - anyway it will be banal tehanalysis. You just haven't dabbled with a toy made in a normal market yet, try it and then share the result with everyone. In the meantime... On the tester quotes it's all child's play. And Vince with his optimal F of the same series - well, is it really so hard to just estimate that the lot with which we have made a profit in the past - exactly nothing to determine its "optimal" value in the future? Maybe, I have made 10 trades in a row, and it is the optimum volume to work with? I think simple logic says that it would be more reasonable to calculate a reasonable dynamic MM and work with it all the time, rather than spend machine resources on all kinds of alchemy of unnecessary calculations.

It goes something like this. Everything simple is brilliant, don't forget that. But this genius, unfortunately for me, has not been invented yet( But I'm not giving up hope... what if)

lasso:

Do you mean closing a position or closing a candle?

The tester calculates MaxDD by the current price of each call to the start function.

Consequently, when testing with "All ticks" model there will be no error.

By "Open prices" model - we should think... ))

I mean closing/opening ( in the sense of any order). and so the blind spot.

I don't know about MAHDD - enlighten me!

OnGoing:

Don't take it personally, Roman. I'm only giving my opinion. And I'd draw mine, but I don't see anything really worthy of attention yet, that's the only reason.

And what you're doing today, I can see right through it... But all I'll say is that complication is no guarantee of a positive result... and while your idols are Williams, Vince... But it takes time to understand that their "religions" are nothing but occultism and alchemy, even if you put 10 dimensions and bend space-time) - anyway it will be banal tehanalysis. You just haven't dabbled with a toy made in a normal market yet, try it and then share the result with everyone. In the meantime... On the tester quotes it's all child's play. And Vince with his optimal F of the same series - well, is it really so hard to just estimate that the lot with which we have made a profit in the past - exactly nothing to determine its "optimal" value in the future? Maybe, I have made 10 trades in a row, and it is the optimum volume to work with? I think simple logic says that it would be more reasonable to calculate a reasonable dynamic MM and work with it all the time, rather than spend machine resources on all kinds of alchemy of unnecessary calculations.

So it goes like this. Everything simple is brilliant, don't forget that. But this genius, unfortunately for me, has not been invented yet( But I'm not giving up hope... what if)

I'll sign up. Very close.

OnGoing:

It goes something like this. Everything simple is brilliant, don't forget that. But this genius, unfortunately for me, hasn't been invented yet( But I'm not giving up hope... maybe)

I see... It's just that, sometimes, not everything "ingenious" is simple... :-)) I've had a few really big flops behind me, so I'm more/less in the loop now, I reckon, IMHO, I'm getting my bearings... :-)))

The real will judge everyone. Let's move on.