Avalanche - page 493

Tantrik:
I personally think we should start with gaming systems with martins and grids and... > To reduce the number of orders > to one order (this is ideal and you do not have to reach it, but if you do, you will reach it anyway and you will understand the pointlessness of other orders).

I didn't start with "gaming". A serious approach was taken straight away. As for the "one order" direction - I completely agree, and there is an explanation for that. If Forex is not a one-day and not a toy, then as the deposit grows, the management of multiple orders may end up in a disaster. That's why you should strive to see and define the goal to strive for AT LEAST. Both in terms of market goals and in terms of growing the professionalism of the trader.

DDFedor:

I didn't start with "gaming". A serious approach was taken straight away. As for the "one order" direction - I completely agree, and there is an explanation for that. If Forex is not a one-day and not a toy, then as the deposit grows, the management of multiple orders may end up in a disaster. That's why you should strive to see and define the goal to strive for AT LEAST. Both in terms of market goals and in terms of growing as a professional trader.

I traded with a serious martin approach (it was my secret know-how)

Hitting on the flooders seems to be on me. Mm-hmm. Looked at the floodometer -- 5K posts. That's a lot of work.

And on the subject. Gentlemen. Are you sure you understand the essence of the method? I do not have that impression. It's more like the opposite. Closed eyes and a drink. That, of course, is possible. But what's that got to do with conscious trading?

Fucking fatalists... )))

Roman.:

Throw me a link - I'll read it...

I'm too lazy to look it up. But the point was to state the obvious - avalanche == martin.

Svinozavr:

Hitting on the flooders seems to be on me. Mm-hmm. Looked at the floodometer -- 5K posts. That's a lot of work.

And on the subject. Gentlemen. Are you sure-exactly aware of the method? I do not have that impression. It's more like the opposite. Closed eyes and a drink. That, of course, is possible. But what's that got to do with conscious trading?

Fucking fatalists... )))

Considering that you don't come here sober (what to talk to them about ....), there are still hidden problems.

Tantrik:
Yes, one lot (order) per market.

Meet the Trailer - recommended to me to read myself... supposedly competent book - Phantom of the Pits - still reading it myself... Simpson - Phantom of the Pits...

And the GURU of the market - Bill Williams with his Alligator - EVERYTHING, Larry Williams with his Fundamentals - "Secrets of Trading in the Futures" market - NOT EVERYTHING, recommend shares in the direction of the market - if you catch a wave!!!:-)) Here, it's possible, we're talking about the type of TS - along the trend, in the channel (on the rebound from the levels) - then, of course, one order... If in a trend - why not share and take the whole movement... IMHO, the idea of a so called "smeared" entry point is more attractive to me, at least the tests and the demo accounts by bar opening prices confirm it...

Svinozavr:

And on the subject. Gentlemen. Are you sure you understand the essence of the method? I do not have that impression. It's more like the opposite. Closed eyes and a drink. That, of course, is possible. But what's that got to do with conscious trading?

Fucking fatalists... )))

Not you personally. I'll note, however, as a regular reader, that your posts used to be much more sensible.

About the avalanche fatalists - bull's-eye.

Diamant:

I'm too lazy to look it up. But the point was to state the obvious - avalanche == martin.

That was already clear in John's first post... :-)))

Svinozavr:

Fucking fatalists... )))

:-))) Real will judge all and sundry... URRRRRA, Comrades!!!

Roman.:

That was clear in John's first post... :-)))
see. "Statement of the obvious" :)