Avalanche - page 477

Roman.:

I look at it from a slightly different perspective. Equity trall and exiting on it is a way to limit an even bigger loss on the entire portfolio, and it is not necessary to rush to revise all systems immediately upon exiting on this trall. It may be a good solution to leave everything as it is and continue trading in the same portfolio with the same parameters of the included owls. In the context of Avalanche - is to close all positions and prevent further iterations of any TS from the portfolio (i.e. interrupt cycle of flips), and then start all owls from scratch... Preferably like this, especially if everything is optimized and ready to trade without having to change anything in this portfolio... :-)))
that's what I'm saying, the difficulty (to put it mildly) is in reaching positive equity.

sever31:
That's what I'm saying, the difficulty (to put it mildly) is getting into positive equity.

Woah for CELEBRITY P-O-R-T-F-E-L-L!!! :-))) - THIS is not a problem... :-)))

Roman.:

Dyck for CELEBRITY P-O-R-T-F-E-L-L!!! :-))) - THIS is not a problem... :-)))
no way, you'll see... this is the main problem. (grow something that can be trawled)

sever31:
Oh, fuck it, you'll see... that's the main problem. (grow something that can be trawled)
That's true. I tried Moskitman's methodology with equity trawling, in the end the portfolio goes into drawdown. It is true, I only trawled profit, though it was technically possible to trawl minus.
That is why the multicurrency does not solve the problem of market entry, portfolio selection and entry directions determine everything.

granit77:
This is true. I tried Moskitman's methodology with equity trawling, in the end the portfolio goes into a drawdown. It is true, I only trawled the profit, although it was technically possible to trawl the loss.
Therefore, the problem of openings does not disappear in multicurrency trading, portfolio selection and entry directions determine everything.
Naturally!
With one remark: multicurrencies are often in the plus before they have a good sinking. And even the big ones. But for some reason I do not want to build a system on this well-tested statement - market entry should be deliberate.

moskitman:
...cartoons are more likely to be on the plus side before they have a good sag...
That's true. One week I was admiring the bust profits and the beautiful exits from the drawdown. And then the trap shut.

a dedication to all avalanche aficionados

Now I understand why the author named the system after

baykanur:

I can see why the author named the system after

Your design from this page of the relevant branch has been tested on a pentameter, with "working" settings of input parameters without their optimization and "improvements" of the entry point - similar pictures are drawn...

baykanur:

Now I understand why the author named the system after

MM is ruining you, but it's an (acceptable) tactic to get out of a prolonged flat.

baykanur:

the design from my page, when approached intelligently, yields pictures like this

You will post the *.set file.