Avalanche - page 475

moskitman:

Can't understand you, now you are throwing lemons around, and now you are suddenly taking up the inevitable drainage system (sooner or later)...

Andrey, everything is correct, you should pick up a branch of TU, the Avalanche-like TC was suggested there too... It will be necessary to have a look at it, while I have no time... :-)))

Man - used to give fish, now gives fishing rods - all logical... :-)))

Roman.:

Andrey, everything is correct, you've brought up a branch of TU, the Avalanche-like TC was suggested there too... I shall have to have a look at it, I have no time yet... :-)))

Man - used to give fish, now gives fishing rods - all logical... :-)))

It's a matter of taste - to bite my nails, thinking "will I lose now or tomorrow" in anticipation of doubling the deposit, or to systematically increase the deposit without nightmarish drawdowns.
No - if I had extra money I would "half-currency" (there is less frequent loss of equity by 20 times, if I use equity trawl), but it is not my style.

moskitman:
It's a matter of taste - to gnaw your nails, waiting to see if you are going to lose now or tomorrow, waiting for the deposit to double, or to grow the deposit without nightmarish drawdowns.
No - if I had extra money I would " half-currency " (there is less frequent loss of equity by 20 times, if I use equity trail), but it is not my style.

I take it you have it loaded on cluster indicators?

Roman.:

I take it you have it loaded on cluster indicators?

No - the system on clusters does not require a martini.
Simply, if you put about 20 pairs on Avalanche at the same time, the situation that would be killer for a classic avalanche (prolonged flat) would be one or two or three pairs, while the rest would move in more or less large "steps". Ideally, two U-turns and off you go. Exit by equity trawl.
Interesting?

moskitman:

It's just that if you put about 20 pairs on Avalanche at the same time, the situation that would kill a classic Avalanche (a prolonged flat) would be one or two or three pairs, while the rest would move in more or less large "steps". Ideally, two U-turns and off you go. Exit by equity trawl.
Interesting?

Yes. I am still analyzing the equity trawl for myself, among other things I have read about it, including in some ancient branches where (the Ensign's nickname is a picture, the nickname itself is Combat, I think) people wrote that one of its main advantages was exactly its application in a trading system portfolio. I'm still only approaching this question in detail. I now have trawls on my TS - individually my own, only for the relevant instruments and TS on the same (of course) trading account.

moskitman:

It's just that if you put about 20 pairs on Avalanche at the same time, the situation that would kill a classic Avalanche (a prolonged flat) would be one or two or three pairs, while the rest would move in more or less large "steps". Ideally, two U-turns and off you go. Exit by equity trawl.
Interesting?

There is another issue here (without equity trawl) which, by the way, may benefit from it as well since all the trades of the TS are covered there, so it is not excluded that one of the trend TS with a money management system based on Martin will go casting (i.e. ask for more and more lots to open positions - when getting into a flat (let's say)), and at a faster pace (at regular flips) than other TS will exit trades with profit (smaller), for example, exit immediately after the start or the first flip (iteration) - a significant drawdown of DEP is not excluded here either...

moskitman:

It's hard to understand you, you're scattering lemons, and now you're taking on the inevitable drainage system (sooner or later)...

PPC:

Yes, beautiful by the way... Exactly the time when I started... :-))) 8 -m turns martin, on the real, dEP, allocated for Avalanche, did not take out ... (about $1000)... :-))

You have the 10th year - there's the 11th look - until 25 Jan 2011 - similar situation... :-)))

Roman.:

Yes, beautiful by the way... Exactly the time when I started... :-))) 8 -m turns martin, on the real, dEp allocated to Avalanche, did not take out ... (about $1000)... :-))

You have the 10th year - there's the 11th look - until 25 Jan 2011 - similar situation... :-)))

Mdeee... :)

Cmu4:
Mdeeeee... :)

Moving on... :-))

The key is already at the start... :-)))