Avalanche - page 470

alex12:

...And how to complete and continue

this algorithm - without fixing the minuses - Has anyone found such a solution?

Shall I end it or continue? :-)))

You re-read the concept of martin and everything will fall into place. :-)))

... without fixing the minuses - Has anyone found such a solution? - This contradicts the definition of martingale - in any case either a minus is fixed on the next flip and

If you do not want to trade with a trader, you need to add funds to your account. Remember that martin - it's just a variant of MM in a trend trading system. You still don't understand the basics by now, so feel free to post directly here (I repeat it again) - your posts will be most relevant there, IMHO.

I thought it might be possible to lock the penultimate doubled lot and then maybe some TS.

alex12:
I thought it might be possible to lock the penultimate doubled lot and then maybe some TS.

You google something like: smart lock exit or how to break lots - it's an art, especially with lots of different price movements... :-)))

Why would you want to "steer" it, so that you can "steer" it again?

Roman.: How to correctly break a lock is an art form.

The task of breaking a lock is no different from the task of correctly entering (and exiting too) from a position "on the fence".

The only difference is that the sword of Damocles hangs over the person who wants to break a lock, and the trader does not want to accept the loss.

I do not know or have not heard of any automated system, which makes profitable use of locks. There are human ones (semi-automatic or manual), but they are actually used only for psychological purposes (to fix the current paper loss at one level, as if not exiting the market, but with the hope of destroying it in the future).

Mathemat:

I don't know or have heard of any automated system which makes profitable use of lots. Human ones (semi-automatic or manual) do exist, but they are actually only used for psychological purposes (to fix the current paper loss at one level, as if not exiting the market, but with the hope of breaking it in the future).

If you have not heard of them, it does not mean that they do not exist.

I am not referring to the primitive opening of two oppositely directed deals or subsequent opening of an opposing position in order to block the initial losing position, but to their chain, where the final trading result cannot be repeated without a lockup.

sever31:

Well, if you haven't heard of them, it does not mean that they do not exist.

I do not mean the primitive opening of two differently directed trades or the subsequent opening of an opposite position in order to block the original losing position, but their chain, where the final, trading result cannot be repeated without a loco

Very interesting what you are talking about. Can I give you an example? When is a lock a substitute for a closure?

Mathemat:

The task of breaking up a location is no different than getting in (and out) of a fence properly.

The only difference is that the sword of Damocles hangs over the trader who wants to liquidate the loss, which the trader did not want to take.

I don't know of or have heard of any automated system that makes profitable use of locs. There are human ones (semi-automatic or manual), but they are actually used only for psychological purposes (to fix the current paper loss at one level, as if not exiting the market, but with the hope of destroying it in the future).

+100,that's all there is to it :)

This is bullshit you're all talking about... You should use your brains once in a while... It's the 10th time you've seen the light...

Cmu4:
1. Very interesting what you are talking about. Can I give you an example? 2. When is a lock a substitute for a closure?

1. it's a shame about the country that everyone is praising the locke, bragging about maths...

2. I didn't say close, I meant the final, trading result of a chain of positions, for example, you can't get it on MT5.

sever31:

1. it's a shame about the country that everyone is praising locke, bragging about maths...

2. I didn't mean closing, I meant the final, trading result of some chain (cycle) of positions, for example, you can't get it on MT5.

Let's not talk in general terms. I asked you very clearly to give an example! :)

So, will there be one?