Avalanche - page 469

alex12:

How about writing the same Avalanche 7, only to sell it.

And then combine these two Avalanches 7 into one full-fledged one.

I think the result would be 2 times better, and apparently there would be 2 unclosed orders

one to sell and one to buy. If it works satisfactorily, we could add an adjustment to the

If that works satisfactorily, we can set the time of opening and closing of orders so that it would be OK for brokerage companies in terms of conditions.

What are you smoking?

alex12:

How about writing the same Avalanche 7, only to sell it.

And then combine these two Avalanches 7 into one full-fledged one.

I think the result would be 2 times better, and apparently there would be 2 unclosed orders

one to sell and one to buy. If it works satisfactorily, we could add an adjustment to the

If that works satisfactorily, we can set the time of opening and closing of orders so that it would be OK for brokerage companies in terms of conditions.

You wouldn't be "lowering" the branch unnecessarily with something you don't understand... You should bombard your posts directly here - they will be relevant there as well.

alex12:
And this condition refers to the TS I expressed here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/41914/page19

You have five-digit quotes and you're putting in 100 pips? Add another zero. There is no minimum number of pips, even zero, but check with your brokerage company.

In the EA there is a condition to sell, it just does not have time to sell, you need to fix the code or better to throw it out.

Oh, dear. I was wrong: there are five signs. I was mocking you. Of course you were! This changes everything!

Kids. Do you guys enjoy feeling like jerks?

Svinozavr:

Oh, dear. I was wrong: there are five signs. I was mocking you. Of course you were! This changes everything!

Kids. Do you guys enjoy feeling like jerks?

Of course I do, so that guys like you don't feel lonely and useless in this world.

Hi all !

I am a beginner, can you tell me how to add it to mt4 and manage it ? who can help a beginner, thanks in advance !

Dikey:

Hi all !

I am a beginner, can you tell me how to add it to mt4 and manage it ? who can help a beginner, thanks in advance !

You'll get banned for spamming and you'll be a newbie forever.)

this is not spam !

Dikey:
it's not spam !

Newbie, read the help, read the help, put it on the demo, watch and figure it out.

I wonder - has anyone found a stop on Martin's cycle at all ?

For example: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256.

Usually this algorithm is used when trading with Martin's function.

The aim is either to close the position to profit or loss as soon as possible. And how to complete and continue

without fixing the minus - has anyone found such a solution?