Avalanche - page 431

Roman.:

As for the avalanche. Whole read and 'recycled' the thread. Such information would have helped me a lot in my time for research.

I have created algorithms for my variants of a netting avalanche (based on an Expert Advisor, previously posted in this branch by Murad Ismayilov - thanks to him).

Currency pair is EURUSD. Used timeframe = 5 min. Entry by trend (I use the daily candlesticks + price break of a fractal on M5 in the direction of the daily trend). Start lot is fixed at 0.1. The channel is dynamic - by APR. Coefficients of multiplication of subsequent volumes at reversals (iterations) are as follows: 5-4-3-2-2-2... i.e. resulting lots: 0.1; 0.5; 2; 6; 12; 24... Trawl from the 1st iteration (one of variants) in the attached file (StrategyTester.htm) - 80 pp. TR = 74 points. - one of the options. The 2 biggest nods of the balance down are the 12 lot entry - 4 iterations (flips). Details of the different options are in the "avalanche rules and guidelines" (in the attached file). I deliberately removed the nicknames (some of the slices from the forum are there), to avoid silly questions. Other than that there are: Av02.mq4 - basic variant with random entry of netting avalanche variant; DetailedStatement_Lavina.htm - detailed report when trading on a demo account from the beginning of December, 2010 several avalanches - drawdowns (as well as rises) of the chart are due to the simultaneous action of several similar systems with different settings (the channel size (either stationary or dynamic (by ATP), the number of flips (iteration), from which trawl) - trawl in all on fractals + indent - different, the ratios of domination are all the same (report purity is not 100%, because the machine from time to time.If I try to use an Expert Advisor, check its order - use different coefficients of multiplication.

P.S. on the real account I traded on CHFJPY (by my calculations the risks were minimal for this pair - 3 iterations in maximal tests from Jan 1 to Nov 1, 2010) in November 2010 on wet algorithm for the real account, there were max 3 reversals (besides trades on both demo and real account - one in one - or the difference in a few points, the tester with a demo - beats.) Now I am refining the algorithms...

Why do you have a different version of AV 06 avalanche on the graph if you can drop it? Ю

Hello, Roman. Is it possible to trade with the Expert Advisor you posted for real, i.e. have you had any experience of trading with it?

I'm not talking about the profit, but about its performance online.

One more question.
// I have not closed orders yet, so we open with start lot in random direction

if(MathRand() > 16384)

I understand correctly, if I put my own condition in these brackets, the series will open with the conditions I have chosen.

Thank you.

2Telemah: 1. Да, торговать он-лайн будет - проверьте сами на демо для начала... 2. да, Вы правильно поняли, там еще выше по тексту есть условия входа в рынок при прибыльном последнем закрытом ордере:

if (lastProfit > 0.0)
         {
            // Ордер закрылся с прибылью, открываемся стартовым лотом в случайном направлении 

if (MathRand() > 16384)

sammi61:

Why do you have a different version of AV 06 avalanche on the graph if you can drop it? Ю

There are several variants... You have the basic stuff on your hands, look, go ahead, try it, maybe you'll suggest something interesting besides the above...

Roman.:

Thanks, now there's room for experimentation. Always thought that the main thing in such and similar systems is his majesty Input.

Although this too is debatable... :)

Checked the strategy of the Avalanche variety posted here.

The chart is from 01.01.2000. The drawdown is 43818, but the profit is not so rich. The starting lot was 0.1. Maximum lot of the position is 51.2.

khorosh:

Checked the strategy of the Avalanche variety posted here.

The chart is from 01.01.2000. The drawdown is 43818, but the profit is not so rich. The starting lot was 0.1. Maximum lot of the position is 51.2.

By the way, I dragged this friend here, he started a thread about "break-even trading".

He lost a few days ago.

sever30:

By the way, I dragged this friend here, he started a thread about "break-even trading".

He lost a few days ago.

PAMM? are pamm traders that gullible? i close my eyes, i can still believe an avalanche in its "pristine form", that it will hold out in capable hands, but what this "friend" suggested - not lock trading, but a lock - i was shocked

IgorM:

PAMM? are pammers that gullible? I can close my eyes and believe an avalanche in its "pristine form" will hold up in capable hands, but what this "friend" suggested - trading not a lock, but a lock - I was shocked
Where did he suggest it?

khorosh:
Where did he suggest that?

the topic on this forum has disappeared, on his website the description: http://www.fxclon.net/o-sisteme

At the first stage we open two orders with the same lot, but with different direction, so no matter which way the price of the currency pair goes, a profit on one of the orders is 100% guaranteed (about 50 pips). This is our universal method of getting profit.

From the first second we already have a lock - the risks are crazy, and in an avalanche the order is thrown to the wrong place - lock