Avalanche - page 408

zhuki:
You're wrong. The man came up with the idea and it has been studied for a long time and is still being studied. There are people who trade on the Avalanche system and somewhere deep in their hearts probably thank the author. So, the nickname JonKatana mean something. They have no idea what to make fun of. If you write, you should write about the case, but you are distracting yourselves with nonsense.

Yes, perhaps in vain, in any field there is always a schizodown with claims of leadership and what is terrible, there is always a herd of sheep followers

Sorry

Mischek:

Yes, perhaps in vain, in any field there is always a schizodown with claims of leadership and what is terrible, there is always a herd of sheep followers

Sorry

So we are all sheep and you claim to be a shepherd or a prophet.

zhuki:

By having a corridor of 20p and increasing the lot by less than 2 times, we are constantly pushing the breakeven level away from the corridor. Thus we can get stuck for a very long time, which will result in adding more positions. If we would have already jumped to breakeven with Avalanche, we need a very decent trend here. My opinion.

Wouldn't it be better to consider an increase in the channel?

Breakeven level stays in place - the distance to it does not change regardless of the number of reversals. And the volumes grow very slowly. With the same deposit size, "Avalanche 2" allows you to make several times as many reversals as the classic "Avalanche", while maintaining all its advantages.

zhuki:
So we are all sheep, and you claim to be a shepherd or a prophet.

I'm not claiming anything. I'm saying 2*2=4. John says 2*2=5. And I hope that not only not all, but only a tiny fraction who are lazy, just clinically lazy if not to understand, then at least check where can

5 . The avalanche nonsense might have worked for a while on the beekeepers' forum, but here, if you don't understand it yourself, it's all explained a hundred times over.

JonKatana:
Breakeven level remains in place - the distance to it does not change regardless of the number of turns. And the lot grows very slowly - that's the beauty of the new algorithm "Avalanche 2".

This needs to be checked.

The volume chain for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35... Your phrase.

What is the function of this sequence? Or should I count from breakeven?

JonKatana:

I don't understand... Can you show the width of each channel in the picture, where 20, where 40 etc.

JonKatana:
Breakeven level stays in place - the distance to it does not change regardless of the number of reversals. And volumes are growing very slowly. With the same deposit size "Avalanche 2" allows you to hold several times more reversals than the classic "Avalanche", while maintaining all its advantages.

John, as the author, you must have some calculations, tables, etc.

All this needs to be painted. Visually, visually.... Closer to the "body".

Mischek:

I do not claim anything. I'm saying that 2*2=4 . John says 2*2=5. And I hope that not only not all, but only a tiny fraction, who are too lazy, just clinically lazy if not to understand, then at least check where 5 may suddenly appear. Avalanche nonsense could pass some time on a forum of beekeepers, but here, if you do not understand it yourself, there is all a hundred times chewed up

Let's take the working corridor as in the example equal to 80 points. We will also leave the order volumes as in the example and in the illustration:

1) One reversal and an upward price movement: the orders Nos. 1, 2 and 3 are open. Order No. 1 (Buy, volume 0.10) at the breakeven level has 80 points of profit. Order #2 (Sell, 0.20) on the same level has (80 + 80) x 2 (as the lot is 2x larger than the initial one) = 320 points loss. Order No.3 (Buy order by volume 0.20) has (80 + 40) x 2 = 240 points of profit. Total for three orders: 80 - 320 + 240 = 0, i.e., breakeven point. The losses on Sell order with volume of 0.20 and profits on Buy order with volume of 0.10 + 0.20 = 0.30 will start to grow from this point of the balance and further upwards. That is, the profit will be increased by lots 0.30 - 0.20 = 0.10.

2) Two reversals and a downward price movement: open orders 1, 2, 3 and 4. Order #1 at the Breakeven level has 80 + 80 = 160 points of loss. Order #2 has 80 x 2 = 160 pips of profit. Order #3 has (80 + 40) x 2 = 240 pips loss. Order #4 has (80 + 20) x 2.4 = 240 points of profit. Total: - 160 + 160 - 240 + 240 = 0, i.e. breakeven level is reached. If the price continues to move down, losses will increase on Buy orders by the volume 0.10 + 0.20 = 0.30 and profit on Sell orders by the volume 0.20 + 0.24 = 0.44. The final profit will be increased by lots 0.44 - 0.30 = 0.14.

Calculate the following reversals yourself.

zhuki:

Volume chain for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35... Your phrase.

And what is the function of this sequence? Or it should be calculated from Breakeven?

I did not calculate the formula, it is not needed. I deducted it from Breakeven level so that it remains in place. With simple arithmetic series 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.30 - 0.40 - 0.50 - 0.60... Breakeven level is getting closer with every reversal, allowing for faster profits. And the volumes are still growing slowly and there is no need to count fractional lots - a simple arithmetic progression is used, starting from the third order.

sever30:

I do not understand... Can you show us the width of each channel in the picture, where is the 20, where is the 40 and so on.

80 pips - between orders 1 and 2, as well as between the upper level of Breakeven and order 1, and between the lower level of Breakeven and order 2.

40 pips between order 1 and 3, and between order 3 and 2.

20 pips - between 3 and 4, 4 and 2 orders.