Avalanche - page 410

It is surprising that the authors of the "unsinkable" TS somehow do not use them for their intended purpose, i.e. to make money. They are ready for months to produce hundreds of posts with theoretical nonsense instead of one link to PAMM, monitoring or investment-password. You don't need to be a spanner in the head to draw the right conclusions, even without rigorous evidence.

JonKatana:

Do you distinguish between an example and real trading? The 20 pips are taken from the ceiling for this example. For trading, the minimum corridor is adjusted for each currency pair, like I recommend for the classic "Avalanche" - using a standard indicator Average True Range.

Besides, the channel you have drawn is not correct - with arithmetic progression the breakeven level is continuously approaching, continuously reducing the distance the price has to cover to start taking profit.

1. You yourself provided statistics for the number of reversals over the last ten years - there are no more than 16. 2. Take for full confidence 20 reversals - with the initial lot 0.10, the maximum total volume in "Avalanche 2" will be 12.20. Every profitable point will be more or equal to 30 rubles, a deposit in the DC without compensation, the leverage of 1:500 and EURUSD after 20 reversals will be equal to about 100 000 rubles. According to your own statistics, there is no such number of reversals. You deposit 100 000 to your trading account, set the profit target, for example, 10 pips and get +300 roubles for each exit from "Avalanche 2". Since price moves in any direction are equally likely, in 50% of cases you will get +300 rubles immediately, even without using "Avalanche 2". For example, on an average day you will have 5 exits with a profit. This +1500 rubles per day or +7500 rubles per week or +30 000 rubles per month. And the deposit will be intact! You won't be able to lose it because of the lack of funds - you have plenty of them.

I didn't see that I had finished my post...

1. yes it is. But I was talking about a channel whose b/w level is the same distance as the width of the channel and 1.5 more. (two examples) It was after that that I got really interested in this topic, but not in any way in your avalanche in its classical sense or for example its recent modification (avalanche 2). In your example, the distance to b/u level from the borders of the channel is 5, 6 times wider than the width of the main channel, i.e. the channel where the winding volumes occur, hence, the other statistics - 44 flips, not 16 or 12 ...

2. In view of the above, your example has nothing to do with reality.

goldtrader:
I am amazed that the authors of "unsinkable" TC themselves for some reason do not use them for their intended purpose, ie to make money. They are ready for months to produce hundreds of posts with theoretical nonsense instead of one link to PAMM, monitoring or investment-password. You don't need to be a spanner in the head to draw the right conclusions, even without rigorous evidence.

I would love to open a PAMM account and trade on the system described in this thread, but alas! Unfortunately, it is impossible. I have not found these PAMM accounts that would give at least a leverage of 500 and a minimum lot 0.01. EVEN!

And to prove something to someone, dismissed, not for me. After all, I'm not here for sport, but for the money. If you toss me a couple of links where you could have similar Pams that meet my conditions, with great pleasure proparuyu my trade. In the meantime, there's nothing to talk about. I have already thanked him many times and I am ready to do it again.

Honestly, I do not understand why anyone would show their trades on a real account? Why? Well, it's clear to you what it's for, and me? It's hilarious for you to listen to such "wretches".

Galina:

I would love to open a PAMM account and trade on the system described in this thread, but alas! Unfortunately, it is impossible. I have not found these PAMM accounts that would give at least a leverage of 500 and a minimum lot 0.01. EVEN!

And to prove something to someone, dismissed, not for me. After all, I'm not here for sport, but for the money. If you toss me a couple of links where you could have similar Pams that meet my conditions, with great pleasure propareyu my trade. In the meantime, there's nothing to talk about. I have already thanked him many times and I am ready to do it again.

Honestly, I do not understand why anyone would show their trades on a real account? Why? Well, it's clear to you what it's for, and me? It's hilarious for you to listen to such "wretches".

Check the account here https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=0&lang=ru

Galina:

I would love to open a PAMM account and trade on the system described in this thread, but alas! Unfortunately, it is impossible. I have not found these PAMM accounts that would give a leverage of at least 500 and a minimum lot 0.01. EXCEPT ...

OK, if there are no PAMM accounts for your needs have not created yet, there are options with monitoring and the investment-password.

Galina:

But to prove something to someone, no way, not for me.

Actually I was talking about the authors (that's John Catala, Neveteran etc), not you.

Galina:

After all, I'm not here for sport, I'm here for the money.

In that case, what exactly motivates you with enviable consistency to convince forum users that Lovina is profitable? After all, money likes silence, doesn't it?

Galina:

John Katana's system works great in the right hands,

You may as well argue that trading with flipping a coin or using lunar/menstrual cycles is just as successful.

Galina:

Honestly, I don't understand why anyone would show their trading on a real account.

You don't owe anybody anything. I remember Niroba was beating his chest and showering himself with screenshots from head to toe, proving the profitability of his trading and gathering up distressed investors. We know the outcome.

Well, I don't really come on this thread that often.

And I come here less and less every time.

I don't get paid for that.

Which means I won't be monitoring anything anywhere.

You should value your hard work.

Galina:

I don't get paid for it.

Which means I won't be monitoring anything anywhere.

You should value your work.

Well, you should be muttering about avalanche profits in your ear instead of shouting about money like a Somali pirate on deck. no proof - don't make people laugh.

goldtrader:

money likes silence

Good. One could argue, of course, but still good :)