Avalanche - page 406

sllawa3:
THIS YEAR . YES... ALL PIPS... TRAWL DISTANCE ... STOP...

And there's no need to shout. The warning has already been given.

sllawa3:
THIS YEAR . YES... ALL PIPS ... TRAWL DISTANCE ... STOP ...

It doesn't make any sense... there's a lot of settings, maybe I've changed something...

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2010.07.08 10:00 - 2010.08.19 23:55 (2010.07.01 - 2010.08.20)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parametersdist=15; SLS=100; TP=200; PROFIT=15; Lots=0.01; DOLE_DEP=0; TrailingStop=3; TrailingStopV=0; T=30; MULTIPLIER=5; MAX_LOT=50; A=1; B="TIME TREND:"; UseTradeTime=false; START=8; END=23; News="PAUSE NEWS:"; PAUSE_NEWS=true; HOUR_START_PAUSE=11; HOUR_END_PAUSE=10; DEI_START_PAUSE=5; DEI_END_PAUSE=1; START_PAUSE=0; END_PAUSE=6; MAGA=0; NamePrice="Price_1"; LineColor=Lime; NamePrice1="Price_2"; LineColor1=Red;

keekkenen:

It doesn't make any sense. There are a lot of settings, maybe it's the wrong one...

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period5 Minutes (M5) 2010.07.08 10:00 - 2010.08.19 23:55 (2010.07.01 - 2010.08.20)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parametersdist=15; SLS=100; TP=200; PROFIT=15; Lots=0.01; DOLE_DEP=0; TrailingStop=3; TrailingStopV=0; T=30; MULTIPLIER=5; MAX_LOT=50; A=1; B="TIME TREND:"; UseTradeTime=false; START=8; END=23; News="PAUSE NEWS:"; PAUSE_NEWS=true; HOUR_START_PAUSE=11; HOUR_END_PAUSE=10; DEI_START_PAUSE=5; DEI_END_PAUSE=1; START_PAUSE=0; END_PAUSE=6; MAGA=0; NamePrice="Price_1"; LineColor=Lime; NamePrice1="Price_2"; LineColor1=Red;

Since the lot is 0.01 min, the profit should be correspondingly lowered as the default lot is 0.1 (at Alpari)

Files:
grider_m2_1.mq4  12 kb
grider_6m.mq4  12 kb

sllawa3:

Read this fascinating thread. No need to go to the library.

Couldn't stand it, wrote my own martin. I ran it on August 2010 without any optimizations.

I have Started the lot 0.01, Started the deposit 1000, made 500 profit and suffered 500 drawdowns.

In short, it is possible to work.

Files:

more:

Read this fascinating thread. No need to go to the library.

Couldn't stand it, wrote my own martin. I ran it on August 2010 without any optimizations.

I have Started the lot 0.01, Started the deposit 1000, made 500 profit and suffered 500 drawdowns.

In short, it is possible to work.

the next flip, I understand from the chart, kills the deposit:((((((

OlegTs:
the next flip, as I understand from the chart, kills the deposit:((((((

100% (no doubt about it...)

I am not satisfied with such situations in my fakes on this subject, which repeated 5 times in 2009 and 1 time in 2010 (but there was no plum - it is true, it is only a tester, but without optimization), and he has only 1 month - very dangerous (and a fool knows it)

PPC:

100% (no doubt about it...)

I'm not satisfied with such situations in my stuff on this topic, which repeated 5 times in 2009 and 1 time in 2010 (but the plum was not - true, it's only a tester, but without optimization), and he has it only 1 month - very dangerous (and a fool knows)

In general, I've noticed that, according to the statistics of reversals since year 2000, the market is getting more and more changeable. Take your 5 for 2009 and 1 for 2010. I.e. for EAs like avalanche it's a good thing. But you need an indicator which determines this market activity from year to year, based on which you should determine the width of the bot's channel.

OlegTs:
In general, I've noticed from the statistics of reversals since year 2000, the market is getting more and more flexible. Take your 5 for 2009 and 1 for 2010. I.e. for EAs like avalanche it's a good thing. But you need an indicator which determines this market activity from year to year, based on which you should determine the width of the bot's channel.

Definitely!

Well, in my version the channel is sort of floating (there is no channel as such - I would say so: it is self-determined by price)

Man! What a lively branch....

How everyone wants to make easy money...

You who believe in martin would think for a moment where the profits come from...

Eh... school kids...

AlexSTAL:

Man! What a lively branch....

How everyone wants to make easy money...

You who believe in martin would think for a moment where the profits come from...

Eh... schoolboys...

I, personally, have no illusions on this subject. And I'm not going to put this rubbish on the real. (See the codebase https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9878 "Dedicated to Misters LAVINING OPTIMISTS...")

I'm not one of them.