Avalanche - page 394

sever30:

I want to go back to "that" era...
I wish there was a time machine :-)))

ABS had this division in the story "A Billion Years Before the End of the World":

"

- You see," he finally uttered, "surrender is always unpleasant. In the last century, they say, they even shot themselves to avoid surrender.  Not because they were afraid of torture or a concentration camp, not because they were afraid of talking under torture, but because they were ashamed. It used to happen in our century, too," I said. - Yes, of course," he agreed easily. - Of course. After all, it's very uncomfortable for a man to realize that he's not at all the person he always thought he was. He wants to stay the way he's been all his life, and that's impossible if you capitulate. So he has to. Still, there's a difference. In our century, people shoot because they are ashamed in front of others - in front of society, in front of friends...  And in the last century, people shot because they were ashamed of themselves.  You see, nowadays it is believed, for some reason, that people always agree with themselves. That's probably true. I don't know what the matter is.  I don't know what happened... Maybe because the world has become more complicated? Maybe because now, apart from such notions as pride and honour, there are many other things that can serve for self-assertion..." === Yes. We are talking about the twentieth and ninetieth centuries, as you can see. === I am definitely from a different era. Sometimes I think I'm from another planet...

Svinozavr:
 Sometimes it feels like it's from another planet...
Well, if your father and mother are earthlings, it is unlikely that you are from another planet :-)))

khorosh:
Well, if your father and mother are earthlings, it is unlikely that you are from another planet :-)))

))) Uh-huh. I'm thinking "we're locals ourselves" too. Where does that alien feeling come from then? ))))))))))))))

===

It's logical to assume that "aliens among us" and it's not us! Buggahaha!!!

Svinozavr:

))) Uh-huh. I'm thinking "we're locals ourselves" too. Where does that alien feeling come from then? ))))))))))))))

===

It's logical to assume that "aliens among us" and it's not us! Buggahaha!!!

)))

khorosh:
Well, if your father and mother are earthlings, you are hardly from another planet :-)))
Although no, I'm not right - you could have been switched at the maternity hospital)))

I think that in the 19th century people spent most of their time alone. That's why he valued "his companion" as much as anyone else.

And now it's less and less often. TV, radio... all the time, someone's pushing something. The brain works on the rebound.

And then there's the forums, the Internet... and it turns out that there's not much time left to stop and think.

That's when the differences start to show.

;)

))) Come on! ))))))))))

(chuckles) Okay. At least the mood is positive. That's not a bad thing, okay? )))

Svinozavr:

))) Come on! ))))))))))

(chuckles) Okay. At least the mood is positive. That's not a bad thing, okay? )))

all together... OK

genfed:
I have found the way to set Take Profit and Stop Loss, but could you please give us more details about the methods of freezing and resetting?

Everything is described in the topic. To briefly repeat: "freezing" is the alignment of total order volumes on the channel boundaries. It is used when it is necessary to leave the terminal unattended or when the EA is stopped.

"Shifting" is used to avoid any type of flat, i.e. to prevent many reversals with catching the channel borders. Active corridor is "frozen", and then a new corridor is opened in any place, where the price will go. The volume of the first re-opened order in the new corridor must be equal to the amount of orders on one side of the "frozen" corridor.