Avalanche - page 311

sever29 писал(а) >>

I have been drawing trends all day long, my head is already swollen... I have added another year to equity, from 01.01.2008.

Now the task is to determine the optimal f. PapaYozh , why should I enter each trade in the calculator?

If there is a need, we can have a little chat via private message.

I do not want to keep this branch afloat.

I wonder if the topic-starter marked in many threads or baltik is 100% right?

SergNF писал(а) >>

The key word is "to everyone". :)

Sorry I couldn't resist responding to one of your, as always, most informative posts. :)

I promise to make amends. ;)

I'm not sure what to apologise for? And you are "for which International? The second one? Or the third?"

And "if Chapay is wrong, beat Chapay!!!"

That's right. That's life. ))))

It's a catchphrase, but it fits the situation perfectly.....

SergNF писал(а) >>

Theorem 1 :)

A horizontal channel can be drawn through any point on the price chart.

Theorem2 :)

An infinite number of horizontal channels can be drawn through any point on the price chart.

You opened a position and set "your favorite size" - SL? You already have a horizontal channel. And so on and so forth.

Abstract, fantasise :)

Regarding the BU: "Your assumption that the price will go in the right direction is groundless" - it means that you have one more iteration, one more Avalanche knee and of course, we are not talking about a chain closure.

Sorry, tired, no longer understand anything, but you talk, talk and get through to my mind. I guess you're right:)

sever29 >>:

сам себе удивляюсь:) начал, начал. Просто это очень тонкие моменты, что бы так утверждать. Играться надо не манипуляциями лотов, а "поиском" канала.

Let's consider the following problem. With what probability can you determine with the help of thechanalysis in which direction at which moment the price will pass a relatively short (15-30 points) distance in the most convenient (i.e. easier to analyse) moment.

Let this probability = P1. Now ask a mathematician a question. What will be the probability of guessing that you will get it right at least 1 time in K tries. Avalanche gives you those K tries, where K = number of orders. As I wrote before, an avalanche, as in a computer game, gives you multiple lives equal to the number of orders :-))) And you have to live each of them with maximum efficiency, so as not to feel pain for a haplessly drained deposit :-)))

SergNF писал(а) >>

Concerning the BU "Your assumption that the price will go in the right direction is groundless" - it means you have one more iteration, one more knee of Avalanche and of course there is no question about any chain closing.

"one more", then "one more", then...

How many will there be? And the volume of the next order gets bigger and bigger... And then the next order seems not to happen (read the client agreements!), and then:

a) the price returns to the channel, but your stop order to buy/sell, suddenly, is executed [here you are quietly getting a hoot... hooting];

or

b) the price moves out of the channel, but your order hasn't been triggered [then you get "boo-fucked " again].

In case of a) the bank explains to you later, that an order of such volume cannot be executed instantly (and points out the clause in the client agreement, which you were too lazy to read).

In case b), by the way, you will be referred to the same clause in the client agreement.

--

In general, good luck and profit!

;)

lasso писал(а) >>

I'm not sure what to apologise for? And you are 'for which international? The second one? Or the third?"

And "if Chapay is wrong, beat Chapay!!!"

That's right. That's life. ))))

A winged phrase, but it fits the situation perfectly.....

You're probably right, but I try to distance myself from phrases like "I fight just because I fight".

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

If there is a need, we can have a little chat via private message.

>> I'll write later. Yes, I need the help of a programmer and an optician. Especially since I found an interesting thing.

Allow me to introduce.

Lovina's latest option. Started with 250 on a...ri, more than that, mona with 100, but the risks go up.

Drawdowns are limited. No possibility of a drawdown at all !!!!.

We have 2.140 baht on the exit, we tested it from 2010.04.01 till today.

khorosh писал(а) >>

Let's consider the following problem. With what probability can you determine with the help of thechanalysis in which direction at which moment the price will pass a relatively short (15-30 points) distance in the most convenient (i.e. easier to analyse) moment.

Let this probability = P1. Now ask a mathematician a question. What will be the probability of guessing that you will get it right at least 1 time in K tries. Avalanche gives you those K tries, where K = number of orders. As I wrote before, an avalanche, as in a computer game, gives you multiple lives equal to the number of orders :-))) You have to use all of them to the maximum, so as not to feel pain for the ineffective loss of your deposit :-)))

I think you start at the end. The channel and the first trade are primary, not the probabilities of guessing at a certain number of attempts.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

"one more", then "one more", then...

How many will there be? And the volume of the next order gets bigger and bigger... And then the next order seems not to happen (read the client agreements!), and then:

a) the price returns to the channel, but your stop order to buy/sell, suddenly, is executed [here you are quietly getting a hoot... hooting];

or

b) the price leaves the channel, but your order hasn't been triggered yet [here we go again for the um... fuming].

In case of a) the bank explains to you later, that an order of such volume cannot be executed instantly (and points out the clause in the client agreement, which you were too lazy to read).

In case b), by the way, you will be referred to the same clause in the client agreement.

--

In general, good luck and profit!

;)

Eh, how you were turned on by "that" thread.

Maybe you should, all the same, separate flies (how many iterations will be) from cutlets ("if the chain went to bu, then..." - a code fragment).

And about non-execution... ahem... do not trust anyone with a lot of money, change the style of trade (where you can steal on small things, for mulen "horns that whacked off")

SZS. I am begging you, do not react to this post. You are right - it's a PR for the brokerage company.