Avalanche - page 256

E_mc2 >>:
А ты опровегни мои сообщения. Доказательства в студию иначе ты лжошь. И докажи что при одинаковой цене пипса на МТ4 и МТ5, ты закроешь на МТ4 убытки только по одной стороне, то есть убытки будут меньше чем в МТ5. Это твои голословные заявления . Бред не более. Доказать ты не можешь. Следовательно ты лжошь.

Easy. We take a corridor of 120 pips, EURUSD, leverage 1:500. And we start to place differently directed orders with a volume of 0.1 on each side of the corridor after the next reversal. Not increasing them, just 0.1. Note especially for you: on MT5, we place the second pending order with a volume of 0.2, so that it becomes of the volume we need 0.1 when we open it.

The price has passed the corridor from the first order, has made a U-turn, has reached the opposite border of the corridor and here we close all orders. The value of a pip is absolutely identical for both platforms (order volumes are the same and equal to 0.1) and amounts to 29 roubles.

On MT4 we currently have two open orders of equal volume 0.1. On the first one, 0 has neither loss nor profit, as the price has returned to the boundary of the corridor where the order is placed. The second order has minus 120 points. We close both orders. Let's calculate the loss: 0 + 120 x 29 = 3480 roubles.

At the moment we have one (second in order) open order on MT5 with the volume of 0.1, which is in deficit of 120 points, as well as on MT4. And before that, the first order (with a volume of 0.1) was closed automatically when the second order was opened with a loss of 120 pips. Let's calculate the loss: 120 x 29 + 120 x 29 = 6960 roubles.

The difference between the closing of orders of the identical volume with absolutely identical value of a pip (29 roubles) between MT4 and MT5 is 6960 - 3480 = 3480 roubles. That is how much more you will give to a brokerage company when you work on the MT5 platform.

I was wondering if someone should create a thread where
where people would post their experiences trading forex for real money?
Without stats. Without arguments and discussions. Their sincere opinion on different strategies.
If there's such a topic already created, it's time to pick it up and run it, rather than listen to
I don't want to hear the occasional multi-page nonsense.

E_mc2 >>:
Ссылку на то что ты писал. Иначе ты лжошь, и ничего ты не писал.
Post dated 29.04.2010 at 20:14, highlighted especially for you:
JonKatana >>:
In MT5, according to its creators' idea, it is impossible to create a lock, as well as to keep several orders open at the same time. But despite all their efforts, on MT5 I can easily make a corridor with two orders of different directions working at the same time. The only difference from MT4 is that the margin for both orders will be added up. If I want, on MT5 I can open any number of orders in both directions, and they will all work at the same time, without closing each other. Disregarding the strict limitation of this platform to one open order - it does not matter for me.
If you follow the MT5 terms and conditions - the performance in general does not change, there are both minuses and pluses.
Read more carefully.
Posts like this will be ignored from now on. Reading is taught in primary school. I have no intention of doing so.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Well, try to do it all. It's harder than developing a TC for the same LYabusher. I've written before. Basically Martin is the easiest way to raise your profit/loss ratio.
May's thesis:
1)
Holidays are evil. The Russian people don't need holidays. !!!
( Two posts in a thread in a whole day - that's nonsense. It's just sabotage of some kind.............
Or it's not about holidays? Maybe just a substantive conversation, with arguments, pictures, evidence??? WetcoMakers got scared???
2) Laboucher is evil. LaBusher is no help to the Russian people. !!!
Now for the subject. Actually everything was ready yesterday, but everything was flying around..... So I didn't post it.... I was afraid I'd end up in another thread.... And they might not understand............ (SIGHS) They might get beaten up there......... )))
So. The results are not bad. The results are very bad.
Deals, trials = 30,000
Profitable (algorithmic) = 50%.
Profitable (actual) =50,4%
Initial balance = 10000
Initial bid (lot) = 100 (I hope everyone understand this is an abstraction)
StepLot (increment) = 100
MM = Laboucher_Classic
Explanation: Among the chains with 50/50 probability one of the best is chosen, i.e. for 30,000 trades with fixed stake (lot) = 100 and without zeros (spread) the profit of this chain would be 24400 (244 profitable trades more than losing ones)
With Laboucher - financial balance was 920 000 !!!
But the drawdown (((.
Maximum lot 1:2000 ( i.e. 200,000)

Do you want to post the results with Profit/Loss trade ratio equal to 40%? Or already scared?

Tantrik >>:

Никто не отзовёться....

...And along the road dead with a scythe stands Katana...And silence...)

Yes, lasso, Laboucher is certainly no better than classic martini. Well, fuck it.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Yeah, lasso, Laboucher is certainly no better than classic martini. Well, fuck it.

Clarify, please, with whom?

With Laboucher. Actually, even with both of them.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
With Laboucher.
Not familiar with this one. Haven't seen his posts. So to say bribes are free.
But there are comrades among us who say that Laboucher controls, that it is easy to write TC for Laboucher, but give me 40%(like lever) and I "will change the world" and so on.
What to do with it?

Look at John's profile. It's full of messages. But it doesn't include my messages, for example,
when I first called his "system" a landslide and him a bot. Then I got banned for nothing.
And another thing. When the bot begins to repeat itself, causing everyone's negative attention, the case is joined
allegedly, his critic-hater, who "argues" with him, not allowing others to interfere in the conversation.
And if things get really bad, the bot operator comes in and launches into a rather clever and lengthy rant, which
which, for a while, planted in the minds of the forum members a false sense of reality about John's existence as a person.
And so on ad infinitum.
=============================
Thanks in advance for the unscheduled ban. I serve the Opolzny!!!