Avalanche - page 246

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Let's move the LaBoucher discussion to a separate thread. It's off-topic here.

I don't think so. It's the same Martin as Lavina. Let's continue here. I'll explain why it's important later, Alexei.

I've decided not to bother with Excel, it's a pain in the ass to find the right search formulas. I'll just write a script and then export the results to Excel.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Man, I just want to say in the author's words, Chitai, pay attention. A couple of pages ago. Your example is nonsense that has nothing to do with the real trade. Laboucher is not considered as part of one series and part of another. Lebuscher is one series from the initial deal to exit in 0 at 33%. In principle, on this system it is not possible to compile statistics on unfinished series. On the real trade will be like this. Stal′ng in a series and leading it to the end. Not the way you mixed up the finished series with the unfinished one. Your finished series are useless. Because in Laboucher, a series is a kind of independent whole. You start a series and trade it. And you always come out at 0 at 33%. Read my comment there. Do the same thing but with a completed series. That example you gave me is bullshit.

And in Laboucher, the stats are only from the beginning of the series to the end. You have to understand that. The starting point is the first trade. The end point is until the profit. And at 40% it's going to be a decent one.

Specifically, what's the nonsense?
With examples, arguments, calculations. Otherwise nonsense is, excuse me, you.

Give your definition:
1) What is "completed series", what is "completed series with unfinished series"
2) What is "in Laboucher a series is some kind of independent whole"

Let's define the concepts so that everyone is in the material....

I suppose by "complete" you mean a series in which there are no losing trades that have not been closed by corresponding profitable ones.
In fact, the purpose of statistics is not to calculate deposit growth. The main thing is to see what maximal lots can be. And compare it with the classic martin.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
I've decided not to bother with Excel, it's a pain in the ass to find the right search formulas. I'll just write a script, and then export the results to Excel.

What do you plan to see? If you don't mind me asking.
Martin, just Martin. Albeit in its original wrapper. Original - if someone hasn't seen that particular wrapper. Avalanche is also an interesting approach.
But the point is the same.
No positive matrix expectation - nothing helps. Unless there is non-normality in the distribution.
And there is non-normality - any schoolboy will come up with several subspecies of Martin, and they will be successful. IMHO.

OK. I'll write a VBA implementation too, and we'll compare.

OK, for 10,000 trades, OK?

lasso >>:

Конкретно, в чем чушь?
С примерами, доводами, расчетами. Иначе чушь - это, извините, Вы.

Дайте Ваше определение:
1) Что такое "законченая серия", что такое "завершоные серии с незаконченой"
2) Что такое "в Лябушер серия это некое независимое единое целое"

Давайте определим понятия, что бы все были в материале....

You were the one who gave it to me. So take your... what do you think it is... that table. And post it with the completed series and see what happens.
1) A completed series is a series that either ends in a flop... but let's not get carried away. Or it is a series which ended with Profit when you crossed out the last lot. When you crossed out all the lots and went at least 0 series is over. A new series starts with the first trade.

Series not finished...Example
+6
+10 have a minus and drop the series. It is not finished. All lots are not crossed out the profit has not been reached. This is exactly what was in your example. You accelerated the series. You quit halfway through. And then claimed a loss. Of course it's a loss. The series wasn't over. Which is why your example is bullshit. In real life, you'll go on to trade. From the first trade in the series to the 0, you need 33% of profitable trades. Once you complete the series. Then you start a new one and again from the first trade to 0 you need 33%. This is how real trading would be. You should stop trading as you have already finished those series and left one unfinished. The lots all in the series from the first deal are not crossed out.

2) Independent integer - it means that it is necessary to check and keep statistics only from the beginning of the series. From the moment of opening of the first deal. And till the time when you reach profit. This is where statistics will really work. And there will be 33% of profitable deals from the first trade up to the series exit at least in 0. All other series do not make sense at all. They are over. If TS had at least 33% of profitable trades. They ended at least at 0. We don't need them anymore. You open a new series with the first transaction and then you need 33% of profit trades that would go to 0.

In general, I get the impression that you decided to mock. Do I have to tell you the hard truth? It's pretty obvious to me.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

No you guys don't get it. You're looking at it the wrong way. We don't care how many profits there were in the minimum lot. The series at LaBoucher. It's from the first trade to the offsetting loss. And he's taken out of context. The point is... we don't take into account all the previous profits. You see, he took a limited number of deals. And the last series is incomplete. That's not a good way to look at it. There's a mix of the previous series and the incomplete one, so it's a minus. I'm sure when the series is completed, it's going to be a 0 at 33%. Don't mix it up with the previous ones. We've started a series, we're running it. The exit will be at 33%. And if we take some of the other trades and tear off a part of the series that was not completed, it will certainly cause a loss. Why do we need the previous series that were completed? It makes no sense to count them. We calculate the series from the beginning to the point of 0. And it will always be 33%. And by the way it is the only thing that matters for the depo.

OK. Let's do it in context. Together with Mathemat, in different languages.
It will be as you say. )))
And while we are coding, you have time to think about how you'll handle it. It is a serious question. ))

lasso >>:

Хорошо. Сделаем в контексте. Вместе с Mathemat, на разных языках.
Все будет как Вы скажете. )))
А пока мы будем кодить, у Вас есть время подумать, как дальше будете выкручиваться. Вопрос то серьезный. ))

You're the one who has to do the work. I know exactly how it works. Come on. From the first trade to the profit. And preferably, like I said, with 40% of profitable trades.

What's there to code. What, your spreadsheet doesn't work anymore? Take it and do the math. Finish the series. Exactly like you're gonna do on the real. You open a trade, and the series begins. And see how many % profit trades you would have to have in order to get to 0. In this series. The difference is that the profit percentage in this series is not large.

By the way, it is only one series that really matters for the depo. The series started. We have 40% of profitable deals. After the series is closed we start a new one. Previous series are not taken into consideration in statistics in relation to series that were not closed. Exactly for one series we need 33%. They didn't take some of the other series that weren't closed. And one unclosed series at a loss. Of course it's a loss. You should finish this series and with a 40% profit trades will be in the good +) A cunning guy ... threw the series with minus and said minus comes out.

I don't even know how to explain in words...

OK, the profitability percentage will be set in the external parameters. Take and stop are considered equal.
It would be good to provide input of the specified series of deals from the file (to compare the identical series for the identity of the results). I don't need to do that, I will export it anyway.
P.S. E_mc2, this is just the beginning. You can come up with a lot of different modifications. But for now, we'll take the basic one.