Avalanche - page 247

Here is a script as a basis for MM, it can be later inserted in the EA. A simple random number generator is implemented. The default is a series of 4 tries, respectively 16 such series.
Files:

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

You're the one who's got to get out of it. I know exactly how it works. >> Come on. From the first trade to the profit. And preferably like I said with 40% profitable trades.

:-)) All wishes are accepted. )) I do not comment before the time. Let's wait and see....

One more thing. I've been wanting to ask you for about two hundred pages now, but I've been too shy to ask.

And now you are on a first-name basis with me, so I think it's about time.
Question:
Your nickname is... how shall I put it... very scientific.....
Doesn't really go with your image.

Maybe there's something we don't know.
Maybe you're, uh... related to antschein?
You'll have to write me a note. Then I'm in. Adnazan.......

Mathemat >>:
ОК, процент профитности будет задаваться во внешних параметрах. Тейк и стоп считаем равными.
Неплохо бы предусмотреть ввод заданной серии сделок из файла (чтобы сравнить идентичные серии на идентичность результатов). Мне-то это не надо делать, я все равно в Эксель буду экспортировать.
P.S. E_mc2, это только начало. Можно придумать много разных модификаций. Но пока берем базовую.

Yes, if there is a 40% profit on trades, the basic one will work fine. But of course this does not mean that we should not improve it. It is desirable that the profit should be slightly higher than the loss. In this case it will be wonderful.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
OK, the profitability percentage will be set in the external parameters. Take and stop are considered equal.
It would be useful to enter a given series of deals from the file (to compare the identical series for the identity of the results). I don't need to do that, I will export it anyway.
P.S. E_mc2, this is just the beginning. You can come up with a lot of different modifications. But for now, we'll take the basic one.

I don't get it. I have any series of LSS recorded and then replayed as needed.
Or read from the column.
And what is the CB range to set? I suggest [1;36] With a breakdown as desired for even/odd, over/under.
Similar to tape measure. You never know)))

lasso >>:

:-)) Все пожелания приняты. )) Раньше времени не комментирую. Поживем увидим....

.......... ...........

И ещё. Страниц уж двести как хочу спросить, но стеснялся.

А сейчас Вы со мной на ты, поэтому думаю самое время.
Собственно вопрос:
Ник у Вас ну... как бы это сказать.. очень около научный.....
С Вашим образом не очень как-то вяжется.

Может мы, это.... чё не знаем?
Может Вы, это... Энтшейну родня?
.......... ..
Напишите в личку. Тада я за Вас. Адназачно.......

Unfortunately not related))) I just sympathise with the scientist. I like his formula.)

You write so much that I do not understand what you discuss with each other(((.
Okay... to get to the truth. The topic of MM has always been very interesting to me. I'm not so sure about that, but it's easier to make a profit with a light martin than with a stable lot. Anyway, that's the way it works for me personally.

lasso, I'm going to generate a Bernoulli scheme with a given number of trials - external parameter, say 10000. The generator is the usual one built into MQL4. The criteria for dividing trade results (plus or minus 1) - not by even or odd, but by getting into different ranges. The second one is more robust.
Probability of luck is also an external parameter.
I'll start with lot 1. Next I count the lot size, and then I add everything up and output the balance curve in Excel.
I won't care if the series is "Einstein-complete". I'm just interested in the nature of the curve.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I don't care if the series is 'Einstein-complete'. I'm just interested in the nature of the curveball.
And how can we take care of that? We are traders, not Gods.
The rest is clear, except:
And what range of NE should we set? I suggest [1;36] With a breakdown as desired even/odd, more/less

A question, please, for everyone.
About 5-10 pages ago, a man wrote and gave a link (on this forum) to a kind of Laboucher system tester.
Can not find it. Comrade, come back...

Yes, must sleep...

The italics are incomprehensible. In MQL4 the range of the standard generator is from 0 to 32767. For most practical purposes this generator is enough.
What is [1;36] - I do not understand. Please, explain it to me.
P.S. References: Laboucher MM
FX-50 Great Scalping System @ Forex Factory
About the tester - I don't remember. I think the link was somewhere here.