Avalanche - page 137

Galina >>:

А тейк профит вы так и не ввели в код.
Поэтому и результат такой.
Тейком я называю, некий коэфициэнт который должен добавлятся к коридору .
Т. е. размах коридора допустим 60 пунктов.
Соответственно 1-я сделка -0.1 лот, через 60 пунктов открывается 2-я - 0.2 лота, через 60 пунктов открывается 3-я - 0.4 лота, и так далее
а профит должен выставлятся автоматически так же как отложники, при этом он будет составлять 60 пунктов + некий коэфициэнт (например 8 пунктов), этот параметр должен быть в настройках
Это и есть маленький плюс, который мы пытаемся заработать.
А ваш бот просто не фиксирует этот плюс, хотя рынок постоянно приходит туда куда нужно.
Чем чаще он будет совершать операци тем для него лутше.

Understood. Answered you in private messages. And wrote to skype as well. So far I can't figure out why the take profit I have now is worse than the take profit in pips... And I've also attached a trailing edge to it. Now, after reaching a profit, losing positions are closed, and profitable ones are trailing further... In general, I am ready to discuss and make changes. Let me know and we will think about it.

Galina >>:

А тейк профит вы так и не ввели в код.
Поэтому и результат такой.
Тейком я называю, некий коэфициэнт который должен добавлятся к коридору .
Т. е. размах коридора допустим 60 пунктов.
Соответственно 1-я сделка -0.1 лот, через 60 пунктов открывается 2-я - 0.2 лота, через 60 пунктов открывается 3-я - 0.4 лота, и так далее
а профит должен выставлятся автоматически так же как отложники, при этом он будет составлять 60 пунктов + некий коэфициэнт (например 8 пунктов), этот параметр должен быть в настройках
Это и есть маленький плюс, который мы пытаемся заработать.
А ваш бот просто не фиксирует этот плюс, хотя рынок постоянно приходит туда куда нужно.
Чем чаще он будет совершать операци тем для него лутше.

You're not quite right.
Looked at the code. (diagonally). The profit level is there. When reaching the total profit, specified by the external parameter - all positions are closed from the market... I think this approach is the most correct with respect to this so-called "strategy". It's much easier to count the total profit and close the whole pile at once... It's much easier to calculate Take Profit and modify orders... And then if profit orders have closed, it's much easier to close losing orders too... The code would then be too cumbersome and confusing... And, besides, the permanent modification of orders is not good in terms of real trading (if an empty beer bottle falls on someone's head from a low-flying helicopter, and he thinks about using this "masterpiece" of clinical marasmus to really trade)...

JonKatana писал(а) >>
The deposit on the order is 20-25% of the deposit. I wrote this - read it carefully.

Lot of 2nd order is 2 times bigger, i.e. deposit on it is another 40-50%.
20-25% + 40-50% = 60-75%
Lot of the 3rd order is twice as big as the 2nd order, so the deposit on it is 80-100%.
60-75% + 80-100% = 140-175%
And you also need to roll over 5-8 times, where can you get so much margin?
ZS. JohnKatala, why did you delete the post I responded to?

SZZ: I'm not referring to the advisor:) I'm referring to the TC herself...

E_mc2 >>:

на начальный лот сразу на 20% депо?? Автор ты считаешь чисто с этической стороны нормально парить людям мозг той ТС по который ты сам вообще не торгуешь?Смотри какой хитро сделаный, толкает тут свой оползень, а сам то по нему не торгует. ЧТо решил на чужом горбу в рай вьехать? А чё тогда не выложил на обсуждение ТС по которой лично ты торгуешь?

"The Avalanche is only triggered when you are not guessing the direction of price movement. For me to trigger the Avalanche, I have to deliberately not take profits and wait for the price to reverse and go against me. It is very difficult to get into an Avalanche. For example, I have recently entered it 10 times in a row and the price never touched the order for no reason - it always had a good exit in a profitable direction. Once again - it is very difficult to appear in an avalanche, if one deliberately ignores profit and deliberately waits for a loss. But my aim is to make money, not give it to the banks. The disputants apparently have the opposite aim.

goldtrader >>:

Лот 2-го ордера в 2 раза больше, т.е. залог на него ещё 40-50%.
20-25% + 40-50% = 60-75%
Лот 3-го ордера в 2 раза больше чем 2-го, залог на него: 80-100%
60-75% + 80-100% = 140-175%
А ещё нужно перевернуться раз 5-8, где столько маржи взять?

Don't talk about margin/balance/equity... We'll see another "author's" vision of these concepts from a parallel universe...
Or maybe it'll be simpler in MT5... I don't know... the losses are counted differently there... and the price has to go closer... maybe the margin will be plus there too...

The topic-starter - based on a post 5 pages earlier - is not making money on forex, but on PR for MT5 :)))

khorosh >>:

Есть такой способ торговли, большой долей депозита, в расчёте на то, что при умелых действиях можно до момента слива успеть заработать несколько начальных депозитов. И некоторые подобный способ используют в реальной торговле, периодически теряя средства в размере начального депозита.

Нельзя воспринимать как догму, что всегда надо использовать депозит на 3-5%.

I totally agree. What's more - margin call trading is one of the classic methods described by all reputable authors. The idea is that you transfer part of your deposit - for example 10% - to your trading account. And you open an order with a huge volume - up to 80% of the trading account size. If the price moves even a small distance in a profitable direction - you lock in a very big profit. Then you withdraw the earned part to the external account and continue with the initial bet. And so on. If the price goes against you - you get a margin call, but it will be a loss of only a small part of the total (external) deposit. And the big profit, withdrawn several times, will more than cover the occasional loss.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I haven't heard from anyone on Skype... unfortunately... That's not how you typed my nickname, try again.
I am ready to explain why your profit is worse.

By the way, if you allow me, I will post your last EA report :)
Please note that I started with 0.01 lots.
I think you will like it, I know how to do it better :)))

JonKatana >>:
Полностью согласен. Более того - торговля по маржин-колу - один из классических способов, описанный у всех известных авторов. Суть в том, что вы переводите на торговый счет часть депозита - например, 10%. И открываете ордер громадным объемом - до 80% от размера торгового счета. Если цена проходит даже небольшое расстояние в прибыльном направлении - вы фиксируете очень большую прибыль. Затем выводите заработанную часть на внешний счет и продолжаете с начальной ставкой. И так далее. Если цена пойдет против вас - получите маржин-кол, но это будет потеря лишь незначительной части общего (внешнего) депозита. А большая прибыль, снятая несколько раз, с избытком покроет изредка получаемые убытки.

Well... I knew it... Another masterful message from a parallel world... Turns out the most profitable way to trade is to trade on the edge of a margin call... Why do we need all these scientific works on MM and such nonsense... open up the whole deposit and that's it... God willing... After all, "we still had some with us" (С) M.M.. Zhvanetsky. Why should we fuck up the deposit and put the same amount of money in it and open again at 80%....

There are only morons around... trading the MM... saving money... cutting back on risk... normal guys work hard... at once on EVERYTHING! Waiter - pour me the most expensive cognac!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And the men don't know.... "

Mathemat >>:
Закрытие любой позы, даже очень крупной, никак не влияет на эквити, но скачкообразно влияет на баланс. (Ой, не хочется, чтобы это прочитал аффтар топика, а то снова какую-нибудь пургу насчет эквити и баланса придумает.)

In all the problems and examples everyone looks at equity for some reason. This indicator is useless for Avalanche. In Avalanche, orders cannot be closed until the price reaches the breakeven level.

Now let's have a visual example: we have several open orders on the borders of the corridor according to Avalanche rules. The total deposit is 900,000 roubles. The account balance is 1,000 roubles. And you need to open an order with a deposit of 10.000 roubles. You cannot close the orders as the price is still between the corridor bounds. Now open that order! Your Equity is 900.000 + 1000 = 901.000 roubles. This is a huge amount compared to the necessary 10,000. I am listening very attentively to any bettor and equity buff - how will you open the last order under these conditions?

Think before you write anything.

Equity is just another attempt at dodging the truth. It has no importance in real trading. What matters is the amount of available funds in the account. If you have enough to open an order, you will open it. If not, you will not open an order no matter how much equity you have.