Avalanche - page 144

JonKatana >>:
Полностью согласен. Более того - торговля по маржин-колу - один из классических способов, описанный у всех известных авторов. Суть в том, что вы переводите на торговый счет часть депозита - например, 10%. И открываете ордер громадным объемом - до 80% от размера торгового счета. Если цена проходит даже небольшое расстояние в прибыльном направлении - вы фиксируете очень большую прибыль. Затем выводите заработанную часть на внешний счет и продолжаете с начальной ставкой. И так далее. Если цена пойдет против вас - получите маржин-кол, но это будет потеря лишь незначительной части общего (внешнего) депозита. А большая прибыль, снятая несколько раз, с избытком покроет изредка получаемые убытки.

Chelyabinsk traders are so tough that they not only open 80% of the deposit, but also beat up the face of Kolya the Marz!

sever29 писал(а) >>

Symbol Spread Swap
short
Swap
long
Euro vs US Dollar EURUSD 2 +0.09 -0.14
Euro vs British Pound EURGBP 2 +0.23 -0.39
US Dollar vs Japanese Yen USDJPY 3 -1.34 +1.05
British Pound vs US Dollar GBPUSD 3 -0.87 +0.53
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc USDCHF 3 -0.90 +0.63
Australian Dollar vs US Dollar AUDUSD 4 -0.64 +0.34
US Dollar vs Canadian dollar USDCAD 4 -0.12 +0.05

Symbol Rate Swap, pts
Long Short
EURUSD 1,2830 0,9133 -1,1628
GBPUSD 1,5700 1,2637 -1,6574
USDCHF 1,1700 -0,3218 -0,0650
USDJPY 99,1000 -0,1101 -0,0551
USDCAD 1,1920 -0,7616 0,6623

gnarly, but you can see that by buck/cad, there's a fork in the swaps.

All right, different story. I open a long position on Thursday. Come Monday, there was a gap and my position was cancelled? Or was my position closed on Friday? Or was it just sent?
Answer me. What do you mean, "cancelled"?

zhuki >>:
Хорошо по другому. Я открываю в четверг позицию на долгосрок . Приходит понедельник,был гэп и мне позицию отменили? Или мне позицию закрыли пятницей? Или вообще послали?
Отвечайте. Что значит отменили.

No one is cancelling anything, what kind of... "cancelled" ???

sever29 >>:

коряво, но видно, что по баксу/кад, есть вилка на свопах.

There is a forum thread about swaps... You can really get a kick out of it... But very little... and not always... It's only if the lots are huge... If you take away the spread, it's not even worth discussing... literally pennies.
I even bet on the demo... wrote a wizard just for swaps... I even bet with 100K in a couple of months I earned about 15 quid :) Well, it's not worth it.

Galina >>:

Никтоничего не отменит, что за такое... "отменили" ???

Have you never faced the harsh reality that, in the event of a loss, no one will ever cancel your trade... And if you suddenly grabbed a good profit on a gap - they can easily cancel it, with any wording from "server error" to "non-market quote". And proving it is useless.
Unfortunately, this is the way things work in the real world... even in the most reputable and serious brokerage companies.

Guys, I wrote above what a fork is. We are not going to use a fork, we are not going to use a swap. The reason is that if you set different pairs, the price may go different and you may lose a pip on swaps.) The point is that on one pair of steel in the castle where the price does not go, losses will stand still, but because of the discrepancy in the swaps of different brokerage companies, you can find an option that will charge a profit in the form of a swap. This means one brokerage company will charge less on swap than the other brokerage company will charge. I wrote an example above.

But when you open a position on USDCAD the total swap will be negative -0.07
Or maybe I do not understand something? And how does it differ from the others? Explain.

lexandros >>:

Вы никогда не сталкивались с суровой реальностью? что в случае лося - вашу сделку никто и никогда не отменит... А в случае если вы вдруг на гэпе схватили хороший профит - могут запросто отменить, с любой формулировкой. от "ошибки сервера" до "нерыночной котировки". И доказывать бесполезно...
К сожалению на реале дела обстоят именно так... даже в самых уважаемых и серьезных ДЦ.

You'd better educate us illiterates about the real trade. We're just kids. And don't insult us. I mean, we've got a long way to go. We're not as good as you.

zhuki писал(а) >>
But when I open a position on USDCAD the total swap will be negative -0.07
Or maybe I do not understand something? And how does it differ from others? Explain.

One has swap on short + 0.6623, the other has swap on long + 0.05. Here is a lock with swaps at different brokerage companies