Avalanche - page 82

khorosh >>:

А вы похоже не тот выложили. Там на вашем графике он одноцветный красный, а здесь двухцветный. И вообще непохожий по внешнему виду. Тот который вы выложили широко известен и у меня где то лежит.

I told you I modified it )))) The old code I can no longer remember )))) I didn't know it was so well known, I wrote it in late 2009 and haven't given it to anyone yet )))

In the old code only two TFs were used and there were moments when it hung in the oversold and oversold areas for a long time. Therefore a position reversal at those points led to very unpleasant premature losses. They were hovering, but I didn't like it. I decided to make it similar to Williams' alligator. Imagine it is a snake. When it makes an "um" with its mouth, that's the signal to turn. However, if you look closely at the behavior of these lines, you will see a lot of interesting things. The main thing is not to get carried away or the spreads may pile up in correction waves in your brokerage company. )))

nikat97 >>:

Скинте мне в личку ваше творение и первые два месяца 50% прибыли я буду отдавать вам

You won't:) On the contrary, you'll get caught in a dark corner somewhere and hit you over the head with something... :)
In real life this creation will sell out very quickly, even if it has hardly doubled the deposit...

Chris_Brown писал(а) >>
I have a question (I don't want to go through the whole branch). When the reversal level is reached, is the pending order placed from the current price? (i.e. price + set deviation) or from boundary of first 2 orders? (In this case the channel turns out to be horizontal)

I did change the channel (and the lot) after several iterations. Increasing the lot step curved the "avalanche" drop in balance/equity. What the channel change affects, I haven't figured out yet.
If all that is written (no matter where on the internet/on the fence) is dogma for you, then don't change the channel. Otherwise, investigate, including this tactic!!!! to close unprofitable positions.

Chris_Brown писал(а) >>

and I would like to know the timeframe (I understand that clockwork is fine).

On large TF the price may break through both sides of the channel several times.
If we consider the "netting" version, we will have to catch the breakdown of the channels "by tics" :(

khorosh >>:

Спасибо, посмотрю.

Something I remembered this morning ))) The old version had fractals. That's why I added two settings - switching between cross and forward and switching between bars and fractals. It seems to be more accurate using fractals but bars are good at catching floats. The indicator may be useful to detect whether a brokerage company is too clever. If you know that one brokerage company is good and you want to check the other one, compare the indicator for the same pair in each brokerage company. If the indicator shows opposite drawings, then change the operation for subtraction instead of summing up the fractals. And compare it again. If the patterns coincide, one DC is a deaf kitchen for sure. )))

Files:
itrend_1.mq4  4 kb

artikul >>:

Я же сказал, что модифицировал его ))) Старый код я уже не вспомню ))) Вот уж не знал, что он широко известен, я его написал в конце 2009 года и никому не давал пока )))

В старом коде использовались всего два ТФ, и были моменты когда он долго зависал в областях перекупки и перепроданности. Поэтому разворот позиции в этих точках приводил к очень неприятным преждевременным убыткам. Они пересиживались, но мне это не нравилось. Я его решил сделать наподобие аллигатора Вильямса. Представьте что это змея. Когда она сделает "ам" своей пастью - это сигнал разворота. Хотя если присмотритесь к поведению этих линий, увидите массу интересного. Главное не увлекаться, а то завалите на корректирующих волнах свой ДЦ спредами. )))

It's an interesting indicator... As far as I understood from the code - it analyses bars on different timeframes... I have a desire to make something out of it... But I have a problem. I get data from the buffers - but they don't correspond to what is shown on the indicator... It's not important on the current or already closed bars...
As far as I understand, the first buffer is red, the second one is yellow. However, the stone flower does not work :) Maybe you can give me a hint how your indicator may be used in an EA. Search for objects on the chart - it's too messy.... It is not our way.

lexandros >>:
Я чуть со стула не упал... Еквити учитывает ВАШИ РЕАЛЬНЫЕ средства... Т.е. те средства - которые у вас реально остануться после закрытия всех позиций. Залоги после закрытия позиций вам ВЕРНУТ. Неужели вы даже этого не знаете???
Learn to take responsibility for your words. That's what you wrote:

lexandros >>
Have you, have you heard the concepts of Balance and Equity (Free Money)? Balance might be going up, but it plays absolutely no role. Balance reflects closed positions. You need to look at Equity. This means that you actually have equity. And you can operate with these funds... Trade with them, withdraw them from the account and so on. And what the balance shows - it's a fiction. Close all the open positions at that moment, and the balance will be equal to equity.
Now tell me how to withdraw from unclosed positions all available funds plus collateral (because equity takes them into account). Think before you write.

Chris_Brown >>:
У меня возник вопрос (всю ветку перелопачивать я не хочу). При достижении уровня разворота - отложенный ордер ставится от текущей цены ? (т.е. цена + заданное отклонение ) или всё же от границы первых 2ух ордеров? (в данном случае канал получается горизонтальным)

Exactly on the opposite side of the channel. The description is in the first post of the thread - read it carefully.

JonKatana >>:
Учитесь отвечать за свои слова. Это вы написали:

А теперь расскажите, как вывести с незакрытых позиций все свободные средства плюс залоги (ведь эквити их учитывает). Думайте, прежде чем писать.

I hate Albanian, but I just want to write 'bang on the wall' so badly

lexandros >>:
Кстати... Ваша заболевание больше похоже на садизм. Ведь есть новички которые прочитав эту ветку - не дай бог откроют реальный счет и вольют туда честно заработанные деньги... И естественно их потеряют. Это даже к бабке не ходи...
So far, not a single Avalanche trader has lost a ruble.
I want to change the ratio of 90% who lose on forex to 10% who earn something. I want the banking group to stop messing with people's heads by imposing paid analysis, exclusive expensive news, and brokers charging exorbitant interest rates. I want anyone to invest their money to earn at least the average salary in Russia per month. I want to be able to feed his family, not to be afraid of his boss turning his subordinate into a slave under threat of dismissal, to feel confidence in the future.
Behind every post in the thread I see the reasons that make a person write it. I know the goals of everyone who writes in the thread. Good for those who are beginning to UNDERSTAND. Everyone else's goals are the opposite of mine. Whose side are they on then? Think...