Avalanche - page 25

When the creator of chess (according to some sources - an ancient Indian mathematician, according to others - a legendary Dravidian velalar named Sessa or Sissa) showed his invention to the ruler of the country, he liked the game so much that he allowed the inventor the right to choose the reward himself. The wise man asked the king to pay him one grain of wheat (according to another version - rice) for the first chessboard square, two for the second, four for the third and so on, doubling the number of grains on each following square. The ruler, who was not a mathematician, was quick to agree, even taking offense at such a low estimate of the invention, and ordered the treasurer to count and give the exact amount of grains to the inventor. However, when the treasurer was still unable to calculate the amount of cereals needed a week later, the governor asked what the reason for the delay was. The treasurer showed him the calculations and told him that it was impossible to pay. The ruler, in order to get revenge on the inventor who had tried to cheat him, ordered the latter to count every grain so that there was no doubt that he had paid him fairly.

AlexSTAL >>:

Когда создатель шахмат (по одним данным — древнеиндийский математик, по другим — легендарный дравид велалар по имени Сесса или Сисса) показал своё изобретение правителю страны, тому так понравилась игра, что он позволил изобретателю право самому выбрать награду. Мудрец попросил у короля за первую клетку шахматной доски заплатить ему одно зерно пшеницы (по другой версии — риса), за второе — два, за третье — четыре и т. д., удваивая количество зёрен на каждой следующей клетке. Правитель, не разбиравшийся в математике, быстро согласился, даже несколько обидевшись на столь невысокую оценку изобретения, и приказал казначею подсчитать и выдать изобретателю нужное количество зерна. Однако, когда неделю спустя казначей всё ещё не смог подсчитать, сколько нужно зёрен, правитель спросил, в чём причина такой задержки. Казначей показал ему расчёты и сказал, что расплатиться невозможно. Правитель, чтобы взять реванш над пытавшимся его обхитрить изобретателем, велел последнему пересчитать каждое зёрнышко, чтобы не было сомнений в том, что он честно с ним расплатился.

I know this legend. Sessa would not have had enough of his life or the lives of his children and grandchildren to count every grain.

JonKatana >>:
Как теория "Лавина" безупречна - математически придраться не к чему.

It is. Mathematically flawless... Her stats are below the plinth.

sever29 >>:
Хм. Предположим у Вас есть прибыльная ТС, но Вы ее не используете из-за проблем с ДЦ которые возникают при росте депо. Так? Чем по Вашему тогда торговать? Сливаторами, чтоб проблем с ДЦ не было? Если не составит большого труда, поясните пжл.

You can use it - but only when trading manually. Problems arise when the EA works - I have written about this, read it carefully.

JonKatana >>:
1. При маленьком депозите фиксировать убыток после вами выбранного количества разворотов (трех, пяти - вы сами решаете). При этом все залоги вам возвращают, теряется только висящий между уровнями минус. Который легко отыгрывается, так как большое количество разворотов - исключение, а не правило (иначе цена годами бы колебалась в коридоре, например, 40 пунктов - что неверно).

Bails are pennies.

And "easy" is the very myth that is destroyed by checking on history. Count how many profitable trades it takes to even out one failure.

And then open my stack and count the number of profitable trades

JonKatana >>:
что есть трейдеры, у которых депозит измеряется десятками миллионов рублей и которые могут спокойно выдержать и 10 и 20 разворотов - и все равно взять прибыль.

I can hardly imagine a man with ten million roubles looking at the 20-turn and expecting a super-duper profit of a hundred roubles.

And if you don't know, no one will let you increase your lots indefinitely. There is a limit to this too.

arnautov >>:

Это да. Математически безупречна... Ее статистика ниже плинтуса опускает.

Remember, you wrote:

arnautov >>:

Now tried GBPUSD. 80pts. Swinged 11 times in January.

Not bad :)

Now change the distance between the levels to 40. Since the price touched the 80 pips corridor bounds 11 times, at 40 pips it will close the orders in profit 11 times without any reversals at all. I have written many times about correct distance matching. Yes, I also suggested the figure of 80, not as an absolute truth, but as an example. Maybe a distance of 30 or 150 pips works for GBPUSD - you have to pick it up.

arnautov >>:
Ну и если кто не в курсе, никто не даст вам бесконечно наращивать лоты. На это дело тоже есть ограничение.

There are no restrictions. Restricted by your dealing desk - enter the market directly.

JonKatana >>:

Помните, вы писали:

А теперь измените расстояние между уровнями на 40. Раз цена 11 раз касалась границ коридора в 80 пунктов, то при 40 пунктах она 11 раз закроет ордера в прибыли без разворотов вообще. О правильном подборе расстояния я писал много раз. Да, цифру 80 предложил тоже я, но не как абсолютную истину - а как пример. Может, на GBPUSD работает расстояние в 30 или 150 пунктов - нужно подбирать.

Yeah, and she won't find another place to swing 11 times :)

READ CAREFULLY (c) JonKatana

Strategy was tested on ALL major pairs. On ALL available historical data.

The result is amazing. I sit on my own island in the Caribbean and warn everyone, God forbid no one has exposed my strategy.

And there's a killer plane following you.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Remember, you wrote:

Now change the distance between the levels to 40. Since price has touched the 80 pips corridor boundary 11 times, at 40 pips it will close orders in profit 11 times without any reversals at all. I have written many times about correct distance matching. Yes, I also suggested the figure of 80, not as an absolute truth, but as an example. Maybe, on GBPUSD the distance of 30 or 150 pips works - you should adjust it.

You don't realise what you are writing!
There will be even more reversals. No one is saying that price runs from wall to wall. It can make 20 reversals without touching the corridor walls.
There is 100% confirmation of this - at least the strategy tester in MT4. Check