Avalanche - page 30

joo >>:

Товарисч прав. Имеет смысл лишь процент от депо за оговоренный срок.

No
Try to understand the difference yourself

joo >>:

Товарисч прав. Имеет смысл лишь процент от депо за оговоренный срок.

Not only that. It may turn out that a trader making, say, 10,000 pips a month still trades at a loss.

Mischek >>:

Нет
Попробуйте сами понять разницу

what's the difference?

JonKatana >>: прибыль, указанная в пунктах без остальных данных - бессмысленна.

Did I say that the rest of the data is unimportant? Don't attribute your thoughts to me. All data is important to me. It's just that they are used to evaluate different aspects of the system.

Make up any number you want yourself. OK, I'll do it for you. Let it be 20-50 pips/day.

Great, you've said the figure, albeit prefaced with a dose of demagoguery. Now let's evaluate the lots. This is the justification for the importance of the pips figure that you wanted. It will be in bold type.

Surely 20-50 pips/day corresponds to 10-30% of a day's depo? We take the extreme lower figures.

So, 20 points of profit is 10% increase to the deposit. On EURUSD, that would correspond to a 0.5 lot opened on a $1000 deposit. You're a risky guy... All right, keep up the good work.

I'm not here, I'm not even going to look.

joo >>:

какую разницу?

Alexei has already written

Mathemat >>:

Я разве говорил, что остальные данные неважны? Не приписывайте мне свои мысли. Для меня важны все данные. Просто они используются для оценки разных аспектов системы.

Отлично, цифру Вы сказали, хотя и предварив ее порцией демагогии. Теперь оценим лоты. Это и есть то самое обоснование важности цифры пипсов, которого Вы хотели.

Наверно, 20-50 пп/день соответствуют 10-30% от депо в день? Берем крайние меньшие цифры.

Итак, 20 пунктов прибыли - 10% прироста к депо. На EURUSD это соответствовало бы лоту 0.5, открытому на депо $1000. Рисковый Вы парень, однако... Ну и ладно, продолжайте в том же духе.

Всё, меня тут нет, даже заглядывать не буду.

This is a very clear demonstration of exactly what a comrade earns.

Isn't it a smuggler?

Mischek >>:
Алексей уже написал

Did they say anything about risk? Or did I miss something?

joo >>:

А о риске разве говорили что нибудь? Или я что то упустил?

From what Matemat has written, it is obvious that the guy is lying. Didn't you get that?

PapaYozh >>:

Из написанного Matemat'ом становится очевидным, что парень лжёт. А Вы это не поняли?

Maybe I hadn't thought of that. Too fiercely defensive of a blatantly draining strategy. But I was only talking about the post I quoted.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

My capital is so far within the limits of the DCs. I only pointed out the way to trade in case of dealing centre problems.

Considering:
1. Your TC's yield is 100% per week and
2. Highlighted in your quote.
It may be concluded that you trade on Avalanche for no more than 2-4 weeks, if you trade on the real account at all of course.
Conclusions are very ambitious without factual arguments.