Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 13

No money here.... The doldrums are building up losses, eating up all the profits made. And it's not certain that they will ever be resolved at all.

dimasik писал(а) >>

No money here.... The doldrums are building up losses, eating up all the profits made. And it's not like they'll ever break even.

>> I agree, but the test goes on...

I do not doubt that this EA may be improved.

I have a simple question: How would a DC react to the work of such an advisor?

Won`t the trades be cancelled?

Is it arbitrage or not?

Does this method have a practical application? Or it is just another exercise for the brain?

rotstern >>:

У меня простой вопрос: Как к работе таким советником отнесутся ДЦ?

Не анулируют ли сделки?

Арбитраж это или нет?

Имеет этот метод практическое прикладное значение? Или это очередное упражнение для мозгов?

They don't care, they want to go to zero, they will do it. There is a cue - non-market prices, they squeeze their profit and leave the elks to graze in the fields, if the pairs are not very good and not a very good brokerage company (+ there is also a lot of cues from the "Dead" companies). A normal brokerage company will use requotes :)

And on the second one, we have to do some digging.

==========

I cannot go anywhere - there is a grail.

They are handed out around the corner for free.

You don't have to work your brains out.

You put it in an account, and the money just keeps flowing.

=========

Exercise is good for the brain, too. Digging is always useful, especially in our business.

dimasik >>:

Здесь денег нет.... Висяки наращивают убыток, съедая всю полученную прибыль. И не факт что они вообще когда-либо разрулятся.

That's it, a war has been declared! Ruthless and merciless.

I have remade the Expert Advisor so it closes the markets and the deposit starts growing.

However, the war has been declared not only on the dips, but also on the pips. If we set a small size to the profit input parameter, the deposit will be drained very quickly.

I am attaching the new version.

Files:

Make noise, make noise... When MKL gets the MT5 up to date, write this algorithm for it, and check everything you need. Imho, it is the ratio of lots that distinguishes it from cross trading. Maybe, if it is well optimized, something good will come out. Why are you shouting...

Swetten писал(а) >>

You're such a fool. Should I tell the moderators...

The most effective way is to ignore it... What kind of problems does a person have? Bad childhood, abuse, heavy drug use, adhesive fumes affecting CNS, birth trauma, DNA defects, malnutrition, puberty, impotence, family problems.... how many other things? All of these may well make a person angry and inadequate, and even socially dangerous. And here we are powerless, though we would like to help, we can only stay away ...

Figar0 писал(а) >>

The most effective way is to ignore it... What kind of problems does a person have, and there aren't many of those around here? Bad childhood, abuse, heavy drug use, CNS exposure to glue fumes, birth trauma, DNA defects, malnutrition, puberty, impotence, family problems.... how many other things? All of these may well make a person angry and inadequate, and even socially dangerous. And here we are powerless, though we would like to help, we can only stay away ...

Reshetov >>:

Впрочем, война объявлена не только висякам, но и пипсовке. Если поставить малый размер входному параметру profit, то депо будет слито очень быстро.

Given what you are trying to exploit, with more mp even faster