Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 15

kombat писал(а) >>

They say...

The paradox of Albertuska's "genius" is that by swiping pending patent applications from the patent office,

he managed to screw the brains out of the scientific world so badly that they're still ashamed of two things:

- the Schnobel Prize he was awarded

- that he didn't know a thing about "his" theory, and had to strain to pretend otherwise.

So Albertuszka reminded them every time with his proverb...

:))))))))))))))))))))

+10

Great advisor! Test from yesterday to this morning. (First fluctuations from version 2) Dropped version 3. Lot 1.0, profit = 50.0.

David177 писал(а) >>

Dropped version 3. Lot 1.0, profit = 50.0.

But it's a steady loss! :)

VictorArt was somewhere, he should have learned such stability.

But seriously, it looks like you're not charging enough profit.

David177 писал(а) >>

Great advisor! Test from yesterday to this morning. (First fluctuations from version 2) Dropped version 3. Lot 1.0, profit = 50.0.

Now bolt a reverse to it and you'll be happy !!!

50 small? The author does not specify an optimum and the default is 100.

David177 писал(а) >>
50 is small? The author does not specify optimum, and the default is 100.

But you have 50, not 100?

Well can anyone post a graph with a different TA? Maybe who ran it with 100? And in general it can't make a huge profit with 100 and with 50 the ratio of losing to profitable 7x1!!!! Can't we look at it sensibly? Total drain in less than 24 hours!!!

Reports for versions 1, 2 and 3. The 1st and 2nd versions were set at the same time on Sunday night and the results are not in favour of the 2nd version. The 3rd one is not yet the same. In this connection the question to the author. What principle is used for closing of losing pairs?

P.S. In the first and second versions, the profit is 100, in the third 300, lot everywhere = 1.

Files:
ddtzie.rar  26 kb

CiNick писал(а) >>

Reports for versions 1, 2 and 3. The 1st and 2nd versions were set at the same time on Sunday night and the results are not in favour of the 2nd version. The 3rd one is not yet the same. In this connection the question to the author. What principle is used for closing of losing pairs?

P.S. In the first and second versions, my profit is 100, in the third version it is 300, lot=1.

If i have a traders profile of 50, i will close it at 150. i have changed the code a bit to close at sixfold loss, i got much better results. i got 0.5 lots, 50 lots on 16 charts.

hippy >>:

убыток закрывает при достижении троекратного профита в минус.если профит стоит 50 закроет при убытке 150.я чуть переделал код чтобы закрывал при шестикратном убытке,результаты намного лучше.лот 0.5 профит 50 на 16 графиках.с утра в убытке ни одной,по пофиту закрылось 19 сделок,открытых висит на -1570.посмотрю что за неделю наторгует

I confirm that the advisor is losing three times its losses. To be more precise, at first it sharply went into profit +10%, then there were hang-ups and a sharp loss of -20% of the initial deposit, i.e. in the end it was almost -30% in a short period of time.

I'll try it on six times.