Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 22

Apparently not a hot topic. For the sake of interest, I'm putting up the work of the EA, the engine from the spreader, on oil futures. The period is from October 22, 2010 to December 1 of the same year.

It may not be relevant because it makes sense in commodities and futures markets. on the tailrace, imho, spread trading makes no sense, although intraspread patterns may be present.

Lest:
Apparently not a hot topic. For the sake of interest, I am posting the work of the EA, engine from spreader, on oil futures. The period is from October 22, 2010 to December 1 of the same year.

Look at the private line.

Once again I would like to draw the attention of the esteemed community to this topic.

Below is an expert report written on the strategy voiced by Reshetov with minor improvements, for which he has a separate brush with me.

For a beautiful idea for improvement I can work for free kodobludom. I reserve the right to choose an idea (what to work on), the author of the idea will be given the codes without any further claims. I write in MQL5, on the four of them I start to get nervous, and in this state is dangerous to others. I will start working in 17 days, in the near future I have a concrete life.

Default strategy. Added stops. Removed closing on loss.

Essentially trades a cross, you can try to filter entries into the trend on the cross.

sv.:

Default strategy. Added stops. Removed closing on loss.

In fact, the cross is traded, you can try to filter entries in the direction of the trend on the cross.

There have already been heated debates about the cross in the branch)

I just did not understand why the tp is 100 in version 4 (on page 16), why exactly 100 and how to run it through history and optimize this tp? In mt4 of course.

ivandurak:

Once again I would like to draw the attention of the esteemed community to this topic.

Below is an expert report written on the strategy voiced by Reshetov with minor improvements, for which he has a separate brush with me.

For a beautiful idea for improvement I can work for free kodobludom. I reserve the right to choose an idea (what to work on), the author of the idea will be given the codes without any further claims. I write in MQL5, on the four of them I start to get nervous, and in this state is dangerous to others. I will start working in 17 days, in the near future I have a concrete life period.

Is that a forward?

Good afternoon, it looks like the subject is closed

Ayaks:

Good afternoon. Looks like the subject is closed.

Afternoon.

I did. There was a flush...