Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 7

Risk писал(а) >>

...I feel better now, although fighting stupidity is futile...

That it's relieved is good to know. But fighting fighting fighting is really useless, because boorishness is one of the worst versions of stupidity

Risk >>:

Поплачь еще.

Хотите по существу ? Да пожалуйста, только чур не удалять этот пост, а оставить так, как я его написал - потому что я докажу, что все, кто всерьез обсуждает этот высер от Решетова - тупой необразованный баран. Потому что назвать людей старше 16 лет не знающих правил математики, по-другому назвать я не могу.

И от тебя лично, я не ожидал, что ты примкнешь к этому стаду. Как ты там вообще делал свой арбитраж ??? ты ж получается не в зуб ногой.

И так, есть EUR/USD и GBP/USD.

Что клоун Решетов уже третий год предлагает, этот осел думает что если дельта между ними разошлась слишком сильно, то надо продавать одну пару и покупать вторую, в надежде, что спред сойдется. Как только он сходится, закрываем обе открытиые позиции. Итого имеем - ограниченную прибыль, против неограниченных убытков.

А теперь внимание вопрос:

- с какого перепугу дельта сойдется ? если вышла хорошая новость по еврозоне (продаем еву покупаем фунт), с какого перепугу должна потом выйти хорошая новость по Англии ? (чтобы фунт подрос и дельта опять сузилась)

- вся дельта, которую осел Решетов пытается рассчитать, ЭТО И ЕСТЬ КРОСС, и по графику кросса и надо торговать.

You seem to be the only person who's "on topic". You wrote it right. And about the cross trade too. I wrote the same to Reshetov a long time ago (in the last thread), but all I heard in response was that I was a freeloader. This Reshetov is just a sucker, since he still does not understand all the subtleties of statistical arbitrage ...

Well, here's what he's been posting trades on EURUSD and GBPUSD in my opinion... - EURGBP - does it look a lot like a sine wave? No, there are big trends... Hence the conclusion...

Risk писал(а) >>

For only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity. About the former, I'm not so sure. As Einstein used to say.

They say...

The paradox of Albertuska's "genius" is that by scamming pending applications at the patent office,

he managed to screw the brains out of the scientific world so badly that they're still ashamed of two things:

- the Schnobel Prize he was awarded

- that he doesn't know a thing about "his" theory, and has to strain to pretend otherwise.

So Albertuszka reminded them every time with his proverb...

:))))))))))))))))))))

kombat писал(а) >>

They say...

The paradox of Albertuska's "genius" is that by swiping pending patent applications from the patent office,

he managed to screw the brains out of the scientific world so badly that they're still ashamed of two things:

- the Schnobel Prize he was awarded

- that he didn't know a thing about "his" theory, and had to strain to pretend otherwise.

So Albertuszka reminded them every time with his proverb...

:))))))))))))))))))))

I do not understand how mediocrities have the nerve to call a great man a thief?

And most importantly, no one is outraged. Calling a sheep a sheep stinks.

Remember, a thief could never come up with a phrase like that.

Guys, why are you arguing?

It's clear that sheep and wolves will never talk!

Remember the cartoon "Well, wait a minute! "

Remember what it was like?

"Guys! Let's live together!!!"

:))))

Galina >>:

Ребят, ну что вы ругаетесь.

И так ведь понятно что овцы с волками никогда недоговорятся !

Вспомните лутше мультик "ну, погоди ! "

Помните как там было ?

"Ребята ! Давайте жить дружно !!!"

:))))

If memory serves me correctly, it's a cartoon about Leopold the cat.

David177 писал(а) >>

If memory serves me right it's a cartoon about Leopold the cat.

What's the difference !

The point is the same !!!

Risk >>:

Я вот не понимаю, как у посредственностей хватает наглости взять, и назвать вором великого человека ?

И главное, никто не возмущается. А назвал баранов баранами - вони то.

Запомни, вор никогда бы не смог додуматься до такой фразы.

A hint...

Even a mediocre person would be smart enough to add 2 and 2 after reading Albertuski's biography in chronological order.

And you'll teach your kids to memorize, and even then, when you finish school...

Galina >>:

А все таки, в каком ДЦ, хотелось бы взглянуть. ????

Eglobal-Demo - This means forex4you broker

(74.54.197.210:443) - This is the demo server number of this broker

Risk писал(а) >>

Cry some more.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and pass off as an idiot than to dispel a mitten like this and dispel the last doubts about your own worthlessness....