Trading spreads on currencies. Spreader 2 - page 20

Risk писал(а) >>

Ohhhhhh, the madness was getting worse. And only our tanks are fast.

Reshetov, what sewer is your caravan in now?

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Risk писал(а) >>

Ohhhhhh, the madness was getting worse. And only our tanks are fast.

Reshetov, what sewer is your caravan in now?

Your sarcasm is completely incomprehensible and I think unfounded. I repeat: I have a similar system of my own design and its efficiency increased many times over.

The Expert Advisor from the first post has been on the demo for a month, initial deposit is 10000, as of now it has 13800 balance, unclosed -1020, total +28%
i have forgotten to go live a couple of times on mondays, the internet was down several times, but it would have been better
I must say it trades interestingly, Reshetov respect.

i have also installed the modified version, but it has lost half of my deposit. i have not tried to find out the reasons, but considering the drawdown nature, the problem is probably not in the algorithm

gramp >>:
советник из первого поста стоит на деме месяц, нач депо 10000, на сейчас 13800 баланс, незакрытые -1020, итого +28%
пару раз забывал включать по понедельникам, несколько раз надолго пропадал инет, если бы не это, возможно, было бы лучше
надо сказать, торгует интересно, Решетову респект

модифицированную версию тоже ставил, но она просела на полдепо, разбираться в причинах не стал, но, учитывая характер просадки, проблема скорее всего не в алгоритме

from the first post of this thread? can you write the version? and on what pairs does the test run? the default lot is 1.0?

Posted a balance of 1,000,000
EUR/USD
GBP/USD
M1 all ticks, 1 month

Spreader_v3_2 EURUSD,M1: Alert: Contracts size not equals. Change instruments

What the fuck?

Have you tried translating?

The contracts are not the same size!!! Where do you change these dimensions??? their ratio!!! And it says - change not the SIZES but the instruments!
in a first post you wrote EUR/USD + GBP/USD!!!

Reshetov:

Description:

...if anything goes wrong,to sit out the drawdown in peace.

Key phrase :)

Here's the pitfall :)

fozi:

Key phrase :)

Here's the pitfall :)

Is the topic still alive or not? Who posted here, please clarify the situation...

I left the demo for a couple of days, at first I had a few profitable trades, then I lost all the time, TC 5-digit, I started with 100k, when I turned it off the balance was 98546,28. Probably not enough trades were opened for withdrawal, I should have left it for a week, but I did not want to watch further losses...
Files: