[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 484

Richie:

1 So I am not talking about the guy. Everything is clear with him - he is experimenting. Tesla, Kapanadze, Brovin, there are more authoritative people - Doctor of Science, Academician Atsyukovsky. It is impossible to prove that it is nonsense - there are no facts. And you have none either, as far as I understand.

2 Abzasc, frankly I don't care who believes or doesn't believe what on this forum (or other websites). Besides, it's not about perpetual motion, it's not a perpetual motion machine.

3 For example, if you notice, the principle of Slava's EA (see the "pipsing" thread) is very similar to something else. But, it is not for everyone of course. Who wants, he will see.

1 Out of the dozens of videos that I have seen, nowhere is it proven, moreover, is it shown that this is not nonsense. Is there no one (I forget the word, altruist or what?) who has drawn an accurate diagram, made a competent video "from beginning to end" to repeat the experiment?

2 Let it not be about timeless, let it be a first approximation.

3 I haven't even delved into it, I can't say anything. I do not understand pipsqueak, I am not a psycho-type.

Abzasc:

1 Of the dozens of videos I have come across, nowhere has it been proven, or even shown, that this is not nonsense. Is there no one (I forget the word, altruist or what?) who has drawn an accurate diagram, made a competent video "from start to finish" to repeat the experiment?

No one has been found.

Richie:
Not found.
And they won't. I'll believe the first person who won't wash our brains, but will modestly and with dignity cut the wires from the meter.

granit77: And you won't. I'll believe the first one who won't wash our brains, but will modestly and with dignity cut the wires from the meter.
There is a better way, a more reliable way, to try it yourself.

Richie:
There is a better way, a more reliable way, to try it yourself.
Are you kidding? There's not enough life to test all the charlatans. Even the French Academy of Sciences refused.

Richie:
There is a better, more reliable way - try it yourself.

That's what I wrote about.

Abzasc:

there wasn't a single person... who could draw an accurate diagram, make a competent video from start to finish to repeat the experiment?

Try what?

Yes, Abzasc, to try and it's not that expensive or difficult.

Why is Alexei (Matemat) silent? No opinion?

Richie:

Yes, Abzasc, to try and it's not that expensive or difficult.

What's in the three boxes on the left?

The whole circuit, at a glance, is a simple inverter... powered by the battery.