[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 483

Richie:
Then the question is: What is the secret of the trick?
What is the secret? What did we see? A kid in the kitchen with a light bulb and a bunch of wires going nowhere?
My friend's dad, who was an amateur electrician at school, really did magic tricks, both electrical and psychological. The light switch in his hallway disconnected the meter, which was in a deep, dark recess. In order to see the meter, one had to switch on the light in the hallway, which automatically switched on the meter, and it started working properly. For the rest of his life, my grandfather paid 45 kW per month, no matter how much he was checked.
And I envy the humanitarians, their whole life is "full of fun".

granit77: What is the secret?

Victor, it's not hard to stop the meter, I dabble in it myself and have succeeded :) The secret is that thousands of people are trying to repeat Tariel Kapanadze's experiments and some succeed. I do not believe in it myself as I have the same education as you but ...... if it were not for dozens of experiments. It is not as simple as we were taught.

alsu:
http://lurkmore.ru/ is a disgusting website that reeks of moral crap. Do you have to quote him?

Richie:
http://lurkmore.ru/ is a disgusting website that reeks of moral crap. Do you have to quote him?
Butt-hurt? )))

That's it, I'm stopping))

Thank you, at least it's a bit of a brain exercise. Got stuck on the links for a long time. Lurkmor is genius after all. It's even a little more half genius than the language of the scumbags.

Richie:

Victor, it's not hard to stop the meter, I dabble in it myself and have succeeded :) The secret is that thousands of people are trying to repeat Tariel Kapanadze's experiments and some succeed. I do not believe in it myself as I have the same education as you but ...... if it were not for dozens of experiments. Not everything is as simple as we were taught.

All this nonsense, which the Internet is flooded with, has existed in various variants for centuries, just now an unseen before possibility of its mass distribution has arisen.
Belief in these miraculous facts is itself a test of one's sanity, or at least one's capacity for simple analysis.

And the test for the truth of miracles is not difficult either. If it works, why doesn't this kid cut the wires from the meter and use the free energy to power the flat?
Instead he spends the energy he gets from burning gas and coal to post clips about getting free energy.

Richie:
http://lurkmore.ru/ is a vile site that reeks of moral crap.
Don't believe in perpetual motion engines either?

granit77:

The guy in question is not the one we are talking about. Everything is clear with him - he is experimenting. Tesla, Kapanadze, Brovin, there are more authoritative people - doctor of sciences, academician Atsyukovsky. It is impossible to prove that it is nonsense - there are no facts. And you have none either, as far as I understand.

Abzasc, frankly I don't care who believes or doesn't believe what on this forum (or other websites). Besides, it's not about perpetual motion, it's not a perpetual motion machine.

For example, if you notice, the principle of Slava's EA (see the "pipsing" thread) is very similar to something. But, it is not for everyone of course. Whoever wants to, will see.