A mathematician is needed - page 8

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yeah, have you looked inside there? What's the gist of the idea there - trading inside the spread? It's cool - it's a hundred years old.

It's cooler than that - a digital brain rules.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yeah, have you looked inside there? What's the gist of the idea there - trading inside the spread? Cool - it's a hundred years old now.

I haven't looked as I don't have the opportunity to. But it doesn't seem to be inside the spread there.....

This is where the best mathematicianssit.....))))

LeoV >> :

I haven't looked as I don't have that option. But it doesn't seem to be inside the spread.....

Nah - inside the spread is very good, just an old one.

LeoV >> :
This is where the best mathematicians sit.....))))

I don't think so.... :) The veracity of this dirty paper.

But life will tell, as they say.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I don't think so.... :) The veracity of this dirty piece of paper.

But life will tell, as they say.

I don't doubt it. This is how big money is made.....))) Shared means nobody's......))))

LeoV >> :

I don't doubt it. This is how the big money is made.....))) Shared means nobody's......))))

Knowing the executives of our branch of this bank personally, I don't doubt anything. But the really big money is not bank money, it is our tax money, and it is shared here.

Write for yourself.

acheshkov@gmail.com

VictorArt писал(а) >>

If anyone has good work on the topic (theory, calculations, algorithms, software), please send their descriptions - maybe something will come in handy.

Imho the startup organizer himself should be very well aware of the achievements in the field he is researching (at best, be a team leader) and solve the main tasks - to develop algorithms, etc. Or he must have the appropriate financial capacity to assemble a team capable of solving the tasks. Which variant do we have in this case?

VictorArt >> :

Mathematicians with experience of such projects are needed to take part in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets.

Preferably from Moscow.

Please send your CV to victor@umnick.com.

Vitya, are you still with Goga?