A mathematician is needed - page 7

SProgrammer >> :
What do you want to do? >>forex?

See the very first post:

"To participate in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets"

There's no salary, as I understand it, like there's no salary at all :) There's no interest, like give me a CV and then we'll see.

You know, I feel like half the internet is flooded with jobs with salaries. And it's exactly what you want. Do you think people will come to you for some reason? You have to show your worth here at least - a homemade indicator with a new idea or a strategy... I think you're either stupid or deceitful. That's the last one everyone's leaning towards, and I'm joining in too.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

That doesn't make any sense - ... Somehow I think you're either being obtuse or devious. That's the last one everyone's leaning towards, and I'm inclined to join in.

I think if the applicant gets the job, there's gonna be some bullshit. Plus stupidity and trickery.

VictorArt >> :

See the very first post:

"To participate in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets"

As mathematicians are hard to find at this time, I can suggest an artist at least until a mathematician is found:)

The enigmatic religious figure Lemkus said:
- You, Sergei, are constantly making fun of me. You ridicule my religious and
social activities. Strangers, on the other hand, trust me completely.
(S. Dovlatov "Solo on IBM")

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

There's no salary, as I understand it, like there's no salary at all :) There's no interest, like give me your CV and then we'll see.

You know, I feel like half the internet is flooded with jobs with salaries. And it's exactly what you want. Do you think people will come to you for some reason? You have to show your worth here at least - well, some homemade indicator with a new idea or a strategy ... I think you're either stupid or deceitful. Everyone's leaning towards the latter, and I'm inclined to join in.

He's got one super idea. It's right here.

Svinozavr >> :
The enigmatic religious figure Lemkus said:
- You, Sergei, are constantly making fun of me. You ridicule my religious and
social activities. Strangers, on the other hand, trust me completely.
(S. Dovlatov "Solo on IBM")

Pardon :( If I have stepped on your pet peeve. But unfortunately I can't get past the types who so zealously stand up for other people's welfare.

bank >> :

Sabluk. ...honestly - almost died .... :) You're incorrigible. :)

LeoV >> :

He has one super idea. It's right here.

Yeah, did you look inside there? What's the gist of it, I bet it's trading inside the spread? >> that's cool -- it's a hundred years old.