A mathematician is needed - page 2

Yurixx >> :

Which area of mathematics is considered relevant ?

PS

Arbitrage in the West is handled by very big men. It is an almost risk-free trading system. That is why trading robots have long been used there. But that is not the main point.

The point is that the existing systems have already achieved tremendous efficiency due to the high speed of the robots and their specific location in space. Big men like to locate their robot servers close to data sources, preferably over a wall. One such big uncle, Goldman Sachs, is currently developing a super-system that will be able to track a huge number of markets, instruments that will be superfast in both decision-making and execution.

Are you going to compete with them? :-)

A challenge from Big Uncle.

Integer >> :

Which area is the relevant one?

I could certainly specify a specific area, but I think the Mathematicians know it better than I do :)

Everyone should mind their own business.

We are looking through many channels, but maybe we will be lucky to find one here, so please don't flatter.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I could certainly point out a specific area, but I think the Mathematicians know it better than I do :)

There is no such thing as arbitrage in Mathematics.

VictorArt >> :

>> Everyone should mind their own business.

How's it going with the Adaptive Advisor sale ?

Integer писал(а) >>

There is no such thing as arbitrage in mathematics.

there is in stochastic financial mathematics. Even the theory of arbitrage and some theorems http://www.mathnet.ru/php/journal.phtml?wshow=paper&jrnid=tm&paperid=323&year=2002&volume=237&issue=&fpage=12&lpage=56&option_lang=rus

The author of this book, Shiryaev, is a rather famous scientist and student of Kolmogorov.

VictorArt >> :

Mathematicians with experience of such projects are needed to take part in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets.

Preferably from Moscow.

Please send resume to victor@umnick.com

do not sweat it. ))) buy the ready-made from the men.

Avals >> :

is in stochastic financial mathematics. Even arbitrage theory and theorems of some kind http://www.mathnet.ru/php/journal.phtml?wshow=paper&jrnid=tm&paperid=323&year=2002&volume=237&issue=&fpage=12&lpage=56&option_lang=rus

The author of this book, Shiryaev, is a rather famous scientist and student of Kolmogorov.

meant not in applied mathematics...

VictorArt >> :

Mathematicians with experience of such projects are needed to take part in a project to develop an arbitrage trading system for stock markets.

Preferably from Moscow.

Please send your CV to victor@umnick.com

I'm glad to see, Vitya, that you finally realized that you can't get far with Wikipedia.

One more piece of helpful advice.

Formulate your ad a bit differently, because it sounds a bit like "janitors needed".

Also, "with experience in similar projects" is an absolutely unnecessary requirement.

>> Good luck!

Given that the main thing is stability, not profitability, the task is made much easier. So feel free to sign up as a mathematician :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

A challenge from Big Uncle.

You mean the big man, unable to cope with the task, turned to little Vita for help ? :-)