Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 131

I see what you mean.
I told them about Thomas, they told me about Yeremiah.
rid, I wasn't talking about seasonal trade, so that's not where your quote came from
(thanks for the chart, it's interesting)
---
2 sayfuji
man it's no use talking to you
Learn the basics yourself first, then teach the others on the forums

Man it's no use talking to you<br / translate="no"> you yourself first understand the materials, then you can teach others on the forum
Thanks, mega-trader, without your advice I wouldn't know what to do.

Information for reflection.
ZM + ZL (soya)

Just something to think about.
Vidyamurthy's book "Pairs Trading" was posted in the Kalman filter thread. The book is in English, but it is quite simple and offers a variant of spread trading based on cointegration including parametric and non-parametric selection of parameters. It may not be necessary to follow this method directly, but it is necessary to know it. Especially in the run-up to the release of MT5, when (and if) there will be access to equity trading.

timbo писал(а) >>
Just something to think about.
Vidyamurthy's book "Pairs Trading" was posted in the Kalman filter thread.
Let's get another one in here as well.
Files:

And one more.

Hello all. did anyone manage to enter the grains during the night? the movement was normal today. i got in at 5 am on grains and now closed very well

I went in on the soy. Flour and butter.

On the signal I put up on the previous page. And the seasonal trend on that entry coincided.
It's closed very well now, too.

Looks like the soybean crop is ripe for the picking in South
America. - Soybean prices are down. In wheat, a seasonal drop in price as fundamentally expected.

Found an interesting tool in the Market Watch
XDRUSD =1+ 33/44 EURUSD + 11/44/100 USDJPY + 11/44 GBPUSD
I have not yet figured out how to use it for arbitrage.
Anybody got any ideas?

Guys... I've been reading this thread since the beginning. It's been an hour and a half. ))) The topic is very relevant to me, because I myself recently began to trade using the Pair method ... You've broadened my perspective, thank you for that. I don't know why, but I'm sure it's the best way to start trading with pairs. I even registered on this site for the sake of it.

I'm confused by the indicators, though. Which version works and which doesn't. Not for fun, but in friendship, send uplifted the final version!
I really want to see it in action, and I download from the pages, then work incorrectly, then do not work at all. :(

Thanks so much in advance :)