It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 17

OAE >> :

.... to discuss sometimes...

Maybe they do come for a consultation on MQL, that's all... trading topics obviously don't bother them...

it's a known fact - the more other people's opinions you know, the harder it is to agree with your own and make a decision...

someone who makes money in the markets has his own opinion, his own plan and doesn't care about others...

majestic >> :

They may just come for a MQL consultation, that's all... trading topics obviously do not bother them...

the more you know other people's opinions, the harder it is to agree with your own and make a decision...

he who makes money in the markets has his own opinion, his own plan and doesn't give a damn about others...

They say that three times three is twelve.
I do not believe in it, but nevertheless
I do not want to give up on my dream.
Let my existence be a lie.

(BG)

Svinozavr, I am one myself ))

majestic >> :

Maybe they just come for a MQL consultation, that's all... trading topics obviously do not bother them...

the more you know other people's opinions, the harder it is to agree with your own and make a decision...

Those who make money in the markets have their own opinion, their own plan and do not care about others...

As soon as a trader reaches a certain level and stops being interested in something new and developing, he or she finishes badly. That's why they say that the work of a trader requires a full-time job, much more than most activities: you trade during the session and during the breaks you improve, search, and invent. Or what do you think, you find a field and chop the dough till the bag bursts? That is definitely not the case...

Just think, such an intellectual and creative profession! And it turns out that all the flower of trader's thought has gathered on this forum... I panic. And they are all so smart that they perfectly imitate the youth form of communication, and carefully hide the secrets of their skills so that no one would find out. And most importantly, every fifteen minutes they improve, which means that this form is also progressing... Who would have thought...

gip писал(а) >>
.... And most importantly every fifteen minutes .... <...>

Pipsers! :)

and is it worth hoping that someone will reveal the truth to you? bggg

Svinozavr >> :

Alas - can't say anything. I don't use it. Don't even quite understand the practical meaning of the characterisation.

OK, Grunopotamus-skeptical...

Let's try another way: How much do you kick back to the trading floor (or wherever) from each transaction? You can approximate (estimate... whatever), but in points.

gip >> :
And they look so <...>.

Buttress, why? Remember, they find diamonds in coal (manure) too.

ZS. Nutrition through fertilizer :)

Neutron >> :

All right, Piglet-potamus-skeptic...

Let's try another way: How much do you kick back to the trading floor (or wherever) from each transaction? You can approximate (estimate... whatever), but in points.

I don't count there in pips! There is a commission on the volume of a transaction. There are unlimited (commission-free) tariffs - you pay once a month a fixed amount and trade as much as you can, lose your human face (my case)).

No, well, you can, of course, to calculate. But it never occurred to me to do it.

Are you interested in terms of trading? Then go to the brokers' websites.

===

Yes. And on FORTS on futures - there's a GO. Or a bail-in in your words.