It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 19

not me.

But I liked it.

Svinozavr >> :

I don't count in pips! There is a commission on transaction volume. There are no limit (no commission) rates - you pay once a month a fixed amount and trade as much as you can, lose your human face (my case)).

No, well, you can, of course, to calculate. Only it never occurred to me to do it.

Are you interested in the terms of trade?

First we were on a first-name basis, then we were on a first-name basis, and now you're suggesting we roll everything backwards?

Did I understand correctly that you can trade on the exchange without transaction costs (only the subscription fee)? If so, what the fuck are you looking for in a land far away (Forex)?

Ozzy >> :
I have come to the conclusion that whatever you spin on forex there are no regularities, everything boils down to 50% + spread and swap, not in favour of trader. I have a very high probability of losing my profit, but I don't have a single pattern.

You can answer your own question if you look up the entire history of your transactions.

I'm more than sure that out of all your trades there is not even 1% of the hopeless orders.

Neutron >> :

First, we were "you", then we were "you", and now you're suggesting we roll everything backwards?

Pardon - on a "you" basis, of course.

For the developers! There needs to be a special sheet that allows you to understand how to communicate with a particular forum member. Something like a "white list" subsection. And that it would be possible to put a mark to a nickname/avatar at once - "on you", "on you", "last time I sent him", "he sent me", etc. In the form of icons, of course.))))))

Did I understand correctly that you can trade on the exchange with no transaction costs (only the subscription fee)?

Yes.

If so, what the fuck are you looking for in a land far away (forex)?

Yes told you already (repeatedly) - because of the platform (automation) and the prospect of spot use of MT5. There are other things, too.

And I haven't left the exchange - all my assets are there. On forex - a mizzer on the real for oddities. Although, you know, I'm starting to think about putting a certain amount))).

Here is a graph of the SB. As you can see on it you can see any of the technical analysis patterns. Just my advice to you (especially beginners), don't get carried away with this nonsense. People who are familiar with mathematics but don't understand basic economics usually like to rant about it. Random walk is contrary to economic theory, in particular the law of supply and demand.

Anecdote:

A random wandering theorist comes into a shop.

SB theorist: Hello, can I have a loaf of Krakow sausage, please?

SELLER: Please, that will be 10,438,934,289, 00 rubles.

Theoretician SB: Excuse me, no sausage can cost 10,438,934,289.00 rubles!!!

SELLER: You seem to have a very poor grasp of mathematics for saying such nonsense.

Anecdote 2:

A random wandering theorist comes into a shop.
Theorist SB: Hello, please give me a litre of the cheapest port.
The seller pulls out a revolver at these words and kills himself in the head.
During the investigation it was found out that the price at the time of the application of the SB theorist to the seller was 12,389,345,478 roubles for a bottle of the cheapest port wine. This meant that the seller would have had to charge 12,389,345,478 roubles from his wallet to the buyer's account so that the buyer could buy a bottle of port!

I think many would agree that the situations described cannot happen in real life. However, SB theorists see life exactly as it is told in the jokes. These jokers live in their virtual world, and we (i.e. everyone who has bought something at least once in life) can only laugh at their funny situations.

Dear C-4 what is your opinion of Bafet and his statement about tehanalysis?

Anecdote #3.

An SB theorist comes into the shop.

SB Theorist: Hello. I want to buy the cheapest biscuits this time.

SELLER: Please, that'll be $113,240.

Theoretki SB left the shop somewhere and didn't come back until a week later.

Hello again. You said that the cheapest cookies cost $113,240, so here you go (hands over the full amount in cash)

Thank you for your purchase. I didn't think there wouldn't be any idiots willing to buy at that price.

Theoretician SB: Oh, you just don't know about the science of mathematics and the Great Theory of Random Walking, which I strongly believe in! The theory states that the price of any commodity is completely random and there is no difference between the cost of a packet of biscuits and the cost of a flat. So I sold my only flat and an old Muscovite to buy a packet of biscuits. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!