It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 5

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Proven by whom? And what random process?

the process may be random is another question but it's not random people who move it...

registred >> :

Then there wouldn't have been any noise in the market. Utopia, to think that the market will go at least another 1 minute in the direction you want it to go. If you can predict the noise, then there is nothing to do to make money and there should be no risk. But it's also utopia.

You have not understood anything. There is no noise on the market.

OAE писал(а) >>

I don't remember who of the great ones said that you cannot take money away from the market - you can only borrow it... From the mathematical point of view, it was proven a long time ago (and it's easy to check yourself, if you have a little experience in using mathematical analysis programs) that the price movement is a random process.

The trader who works on himself or on his Expert Advisor must convince himself that he is only now lending to the market for a while, but then he will take back his own, and take some more for good. As of today I am firmly convinced that unemotional EAs are smarter and disciplining a trader in any emotional state.

Ozzy писал(а) >>
I have come to the conclusion that whatever you spin on forex there are no regularities, everything comes down to 50%+spread and swap not in favor of trader. If you name me one pattern and I'll show on the chart the exact opposite situation. And if it takes place, it will happen again and again. And it is likely that several times in a row.
It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. All that matters is how much money you make when you are right and how much money you lose when you are wrong. Soros

"Legitimate" situations are more common than the exact opposite. MM help you out.

paukas >> :

You have not understood anything. There is no noise in the market.

So according to you all movements in the market are not chaotic? If so, what are they?

registred >> :

So according to you all movements in the market are not chaotic? If so, what are they?

Directional, though. Directed

Mathemat >> :

Proved by whom? And what random process?

))) Alexei, wasn't enough theory in THAT thread on the subject? Especially pleased with the practical conclusions!)))

OAE писал(а) >>

From a mathematical point of view, it has long been proven (and it is easy to check yourself if you have a little experience using mathematical analysis software) that the price movement is a random process.

It is only a hypothesis. And in general - "for someone random, for someone not".

paukas >> :

Directional, however. Directed

You know, yes you basically know that I have studied the black box. I have written on a forum known to you, often. In general, I have come to the conclusion that the black box rarely works. In essence, the difficulty is that you cannot predict more than 57-65 correct directions with it. Moreover, we cannot even say what the drawdown will be if the market goes in the opposite direction. In short, the game is not worth the effort, if you don't use the news component with your own trading skills, intuition, to put it simply. It is also possible to use the opinions of individual traders-analysts, who have proved themselves on some positive side. That is, in fact, all available information should be used to the maximum. One should also observe the MM strictly calculating the previous history of volatility to prevent the black box from becoming a sinking trader. Then maybe something will come out of this whole affair.

registred >> :

You know, yes you basically know that I have studied the black box. I have written on a forum known to you, often. In general, I have come to the conclusion that the black box rarely works. In essence, the difficulty is that you cannot predict more than 57-65 correct directions with it. Moreover, we cannot even say what the drawdown will be if the market goes in the opposite direction. In short, the game is not worth the effort, if you don't use the news component with your own trading skills, intuition, to put it simply. It is also possible to use the opinions of individual traders-analysts, who have proved themselves on some positive side. That is, in fact, all available information should be used to the maximum. One should also observe the MM strictly calculating the previous history of volatility to prevent the black box from becoming a sinking trader. Then maybe something will come out of this whole affair.

You should not study the black box, but the Eurobucks. And everything would have worked out for you :)

>> there's no 50/50.