It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 26

HideYourRichess >> :

That's my point. It is not free. And for my taste, I don't like it. It's a bit cramped.

Did you come into this business to make money or to play games? I am struck by statements such as "it's bad because it's not free", or even "how much traffic does the terminal consume, because I have a paid internet connection". A purely Russian approach to business with purely Russian consequences...

Svinozavr >> :

I don't know??? Buggahaha!!!))

No one is saying it's an impossibility. I mean, I'm doing it myself now. For Metas, there is, for example, Sergei Kosinski's dll for putting bids into Quick. But there is no portfolio check and many other things. Therefore I use my dll. I use my own dll.

We are talking about a great and usable platform. In this context MT is the ONLY platform available today, where trading and analysis functions are a single whole and are implemented in full.

I am not talking about dll for Metastock, I mean that Omega is a serious trading terminal, and you are not aware of it, judging by your post. Don't worry so much. You don't know everything ;) in spite of the number of your posts.

HideYourRichess >> :

I liked the glass in the niña. It's nothing special, but I like it, that's all. But then again, Nienza's got flaws, too, and they're quite significant.

The cup is the most unpleasant thing about Ninsa. The glass there is nonstandard, static, but for normal dynamic one should pay license fees from every deal...

OAE >> :

In Ninza, the cup is the most unpleasant thing about it. There's a non-standard static glass, and for a normal dynamic one you have to pay a license fee from each deal...

I know. And that's to the question of costs.

OAE >> :

I don't mean the dll for Metastock, I mean that Omega is a serious trading terminal, and you don't know that, judging by your post. Don't worry so much. You don't know everything ;) despite the number of your posts.

No one is worried. Especially since her GlobalServer was able to adjust to our schedule. And if we can trade from it on the mamba...

OAE >> :

Did you come into this business to make money or to play games? I am struck by statements such as "it's bad because it's not free", or even "how much traffic does the terminal consume, because I have a paid internet connection". A purely Russian approach to business with purely Russian consequences...

Everyone thinks he understands commerce. (>> the old Jew.

There's no need to confuse cost optimization with stinginess. There's nothing like that in the Omega for the money it's asking for.

HideYourRichess >> :

Everyone thinks they understand commerce. (c) The old Jew.

Cost optimization should not be confused with stinginess. There's nothing like that in Omega for the money it's asking for.

What kind of money? $250 a month? Don't be ridiculous. I pay commissions on deals sometimes more per day....

Svinozavr >> :

No one is worried. The market has not changed, especially after its Global Server was adjusted to our timetable. And if I manage to trade with it on Mamba...

Well, we do not trade on Mamba, only on Forts. If you trade directionally, I see no point in trading our shares, because in terms of liquidity and choice our exchanges are much inferior to American ones. If you arbitrage or pipsing, then you do not need Omegas.)

C-4 >> :
I think many would agree that the situations described cannot happen in real life. However, SB theorists see life exactly as it is told in jokes. These jokers live in their virtual world and we (i.e. everyone who has bought something at least once in life) can only laugh at their funny situations.

To say that the SB jokers see life as in your inadequate jokes, is to sign my own idiocy, but I do not see pathology in your posts - it's flub. Tell me honestly, do you make money in the financial markets?

OAE >> :

+100!