It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 28

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Intelligence and wealth do not correlate with each other.

... but sometimes overlap :)

OAE >> :

You seem to know everything better than anyone else, so you write on your own. I am amazed at the constant desire of people in forex circles not to share their experiences, not to listen to those who really understand something in this subject, but to seek victims for themselves in order to once again refute something and push through their own - self-destruction. You'll scare away all those around you from whom you can take something and gather those who only need to give it, but was it a boy... Good luck.

??? What's wrong with you? You said you weren't satisfied with the liquidity. So I shared my experience.

What offended you?????????????????????????? The fact that you have no experience of trading mamba with large lots (obviously) and conclude that it is liquid? Well I'm not the one who does NOT. I'm talking about things I know about.

===

I need you, dammit. You're a ghoul, for Christ's sake.

FOXXXi >> :

Intelligence and wealth do not correlate with each other.

Who's talking about correlation here. Here we are talking about one particular correlation that has been established.

FOXXXi >> :

Intelligence and wealth do not correlate.

Keep thinking like that. Sorry.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

.... Some ghoul they found.

>> he looks like one.)

paukas >> :

It does :)

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It seems that sometimes it's not what I write that gets reacted to, but the nickname and avatar.

So I looked through my post again, which was so strangely reacted to by my friend... There's nothing offensive there! Well, let him emphasize what he was offended by - I'll correct myself in the future.

And the fact that I do have experience in some areas... well, yeah. Someone has more experience than me in others. Or in the same areas. So, am I telling anyone that he or I is therefore a total dick??? No... Comrade is probably offended by the fact that I have experience of trading on our exchanges. >> WELL, I'M SORRY, COMRADE!

By the way, I have almost no experience on "their" exchanges. But that's no reason for me to take offence at him.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Yeah, that's what I think. It seems that sometimes they don't react to what I write, but to my nickname and avatar.

But I was wondering how you can tell from tech analysis when the market makers are coming out. You wrote that you can see it from the tech analysis.

Simons, James Harris has succeeded in this a little bit.

Based on the data it has, the company can determine, for example, that there is a large "order" to sell assets at, say, $15 apiece, while they are trading at $15.05 on the market. Then the fund goes short at $15.01 and takes a profit if the price falls to $15 and the assets start selling in droves.

_http://superinvestor.ru/archives/634

Can you give me any tips?

OAE >> :

If you are so clever, why are you so poor?

Because I worked as a programmer :) >> for a long time. I guess I was too smart, too popular. But that's in the past :)

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

I was wondering how you can tell from the technical analysis when the market makers come out. You've written here that you can somehow see it from the technical analysis.

Here's Simons, James Harris succeeded in doing it a little bit.

_http://superinvestor.ru/archives/634

Any tips?

I'm not sure what market makers have to do with this. It's about identifying stop concentration levels, which any level breakout technique uses. How they found these levels we can only guess.

gip писал(а) >>
Because I worked as a programmer :) For a long time. I guess I was too smart, too popular. But that's in the past.)

It could have been simpler.

Because it worked.