It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 33

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Well, it's really quite simple. I'll tell you the methods, but I'm sure you know them too.

1. An early stoppage.

2. Cross-checking.

3. Reducing weights

4. eliminating weights.

5. Smoothing approximation.

Right, just thought there might be something new available.....))))

joo >> :

Great! Now, more on 1, 2, 3 and 4, please.

You must want me dead. :) Let's start with point one.

Each one say a stat parameter. And not just MO and disp. but say number of candles of the same colour, duration of fence. Something so original.

LeoV >> :

Right. Thought there was just something new there.....))))

It's enough on this data. :) I want to make a Hessian someday.

Urain >> :

Ilya and if you can with links to the theory, do a lesson with us please.

I'm afraid these are my notes and term papers. I used them all in my school. I have never forgotten it since :)))

IlyaA >> :

I'm afraid these are my notes and term papers. I used them all in my school. I've never forgotten it since.)

All right, forget it. I think we'll get to the bottom of this. I just wanted everyone to have the same definitions in the same language.

Urain >> :

All right, forget it. I think we'll get to the bottom of this. I just want to use the same language so we all have the same definitions.

And they will be. If anybody is interested. So let's create a working group and work hard, I alone can not pull this theme, and the team I think we will do. I have no desire to hide or conceal anything, on the contrary, I'm all for it!

IlyaA >> :

You must want me dead. :) Let's start with point 1.

Let everyone say the stat parameter. And not just MO and disp. but say number of candles of the same colour, length of fence. Something so original.

I don't think there's any need to be original. There are some statistical parameters in BP.

1. Parameter lala

the formula

2. Parameter lalalala

formula

3. parameter lalalalalala

formula

And then, who will be the first to code a synthetic BP generator, well done, praise and honour to him. And thanks to Ilya. :)

Plan Barbarossa rests. ))

I'm also waiting for someone to stop by and ask about weed :o)

joo >> :

I don't think there's any need to be original. There are some stat parameters in BP.

1. Parameter lala

formula

2. Parameter lalalala

formula

3. parameter lalalalalala

formula

And who will be the first to code the generator of synthetic BP, well done, and kudos to him. Thanks to Ilya. :)

Well, formulas come later. At least just the names in the beginning. Understand what the author wanted to say :). And then the formulas. I agree with Helex 100%. Why are you in such a hurry :) I myself do not mind to pogodit for the common cause. And that's another thing: the parameters are just the beginning. There are still densities to be generated and combined, and this is already interesting.