It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 22

you can zorobotomize preboleth on forox

kombat >> :

Well, I don't, actually.

Unless you consider CFD to be a stock market in the full sense of the word...

What a bummer... It's diarrhea in a nutshell!

Are there variants closer to automatic trading more or less?

There are, but they're tricky if you're not a programmer.

This is a conspiracy!

It is a conspiracy to prevent us working people from earning our daily bread. Or does anyone have any other thoughts on the subject?

Neutron >> :

This is a conspiracy!

It is a conspiracy to prevent us working people from earning our daily bread. Or who has any other thoughts on the subject?

Something tells me that a one-off "subscription" payment on fx is no better than a fixed spread with every fx transaction

Neutron >> :

This is a conspiracy!

It is a conspiracy to prevent us working people from earning our daily bread. Or who has any other thoughts on the subject?

You're telling the truth, though.)

If the value of the "subscription" does not depend on the size of the position being withdrawn (or the daily volume), it is still better than the spread.

I'm not a hundred percent sure, but my guess is that the maximum you can expect is an incremental increase in subscriptions depending on the planned turnover. What good would that do?

Let's say I paid $1000 a month in advance, and I'd have to work it off to be in the black. I mean, there's no such thing as free cheese. If I'm wrong, please point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

<added>.

PS How to bring FX costs close to zero everyone knows perfectly well.

C-4 >> :

I read: Brownian motion is a thermal disorderly motion of microscopic, visible, particles (Brownian particles) suspended in a liquid (or gas) of solid matter (dust particles, grains of suspension, pollen particles, etc.). In mathematics, more exactly, in random process theory, Brownian motion (Wiener process) is a Gaussian process with independent increments, which has mathematical expectation equal to zero and standard deviation equal to ...

Now it's the turn of the SB theorists to prove that 0 is the wall of the vessel from which the price is repelled.

I'm not going to argue with you because you're not doing it fairly, you're using Neuro-Linguistic Programming,

you make a fantastic assumption and then compare it with your version, which makes your version look more plausible.

Who told you that 0 is the walls of a vessel?

and the process can be considered in context to the first difference you always talk about the cumulative sum in your reasoning.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, that's all,

I just advise you not to write anything else (no articles or posts), do not mislead people.

Urain >> :

I wanted to say the same thing, but I didn't. You probably shouldn't have done it either...