An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 20

Are you really interested in whether I gave Ilya the code?

sanctus писал(а) >>

It's no longer a secret, at least for those who have read the thread carefully.

>>Reread it carefully, and twice, and the whole thing, it's still a secret :)

sanctus >> :

To be precise, the exit is not in the middle, it's at the bottom, just on the entry and exit, the channel width may be different. This binding is the whole point of the EA, without it, it wouldn't be an EA, it would be a moose farm)

YuraZ >> :

well, the logic

channel ... and entry at the pierce ! exit in the middle of the channel

( and a tie not to trade )

Curious as to what you mean by "strapping" ?

sanctus >> :
Are you really wondering if I gave Ilya the code?

Re-read it, you did leave yourself open to backtracking. Not that I'm interested in it, but I just think it would have been fair. The contest turned out to be interesting and the brand would have been worth keeping to the end.

ask >> :

Reread it carefully, and twice, and the whole thing is still a secret :)

I posted a book that describes the idea in considerable detail.

Qwerty1 >> :

Curious as to what you mean by "strapping"?

The term was coined by Yuri. He was referring to the sub-system that allows the channel system to be traded.

granit77 >> :

Reread, you did leave yourself open to a rollback. Not that I'm much interested, I just think it would have been fair. The contest turned out to be interesting and the brand would have been worth keeping to the end.

Let's just say that Ilya has no complaints against me, we found common ground and he got what he wanted.

What about my MTS? Can you figure out the algorithm? =) Not optimised yet raw version

First of all, we need a straight, but the picture shows that firstly:

1) The modelling quality is very low, 31.42%. You have daily, so with this quality the tester can draw any miracles.

2) Pips, most likely overnight, on the euro pound. Trivial.

3) If pipsing, then rebound from the channel boundaries.

Did you get it?