An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 30

I have built efficiency vectors for my system with different parameters, and these are the results. What should I do with them now? I can't figure it out.......Maybe someone can tell me which way to think further????

nikelodeon писал(а) >>

I have built efficiency vectors for my system with different parameters, and these are the results. What should I do with them now?

I could sell them...

A system like this does not need any additional add-ons. Bet on the real and get rich. Was there a forward?

It's not that simple, when converted to cash the result is quite deplorable....This is the forwart in 2 years on the clock, yes the TS has risen but with drawdowns horrible, so I thought how to filter it out.....

Well, Safonov is your help. However, I didn't encounter any particularly awful places (IMHO, of course). Everything is so orderly and decent. Try the diametrically opposed tactic of trading on the 2nd Expert Advisor. Are you using Excel?

Yes, yes there seems to be some errors, I need to look at it in more detail. Made a performance vector indicator in MT and there are very different results.....

nikelodeon >> :
Yeah it's not that simple, when converted to money the result is quite deplorable....This is the forwart for 2 years on the clock, yes the TS has gone up but with drawdowns horrible, so I thought how to filter it out.....

yes.... now we need a time machine!

>> and back 2 years!

YuraZ >> :

yes.... now we need a time machine!

And back 2 years!

The collider and the French bullock.

>> the marmot can't be forgotten.

Sorento >> :

The collider and the French bullock.

The groundhog is not to be forgotten.

Groundhog Day, better the first Friday of the month

--

look, the infernal machine is working.

Figure

The expert is a refinement of an existing one.

I've been using it for about half a year now. Not sure where the author got it, of course... if the author wants to get in touch, kill-ll@ya.ru