An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 25

Think, gentlemen, think. I have already said far more than I intended to.

sanctus >> :
Think, gentlemen, think. I have already said much more than I intended to.

No, that's exactly where you're wrong. Reference was made to Safonov's method, but the results don't correspond to it. That is, you either applied something else, or you are puzzling the second riddle inside the first one, and Safonov plays a secondary role.

According to Safonov, negative trades are an unavoidable reality in normal space. in extra space, the trader takes advantage of the inertia of random numbers to ride the arcsine function on short distances.

Safonov plays a paramount role. I have his ideas, modified and improved in such a way as to minimise the number of moose.

I could make a system with much bigger profits, but with a small profit factor and a big drawdown. And go grey in five years.

Luck is definitely present.

(phew!)

sanctus писал(а) >>

+2

I have a "fun" picture too :)

PapaYozh >> :

I have a "fun" picture too :)

There's one big difference between our pictures - yours is from the tester and mine is from the demo.

sanctus писал(а) >>

There is one big difference between our pictures - yours is from a tester and mine is from a demo.

That's true, but the EA is now on cent account (I don't race anything on demo), but only not this veria, which is from tester (it's for 2 months on minutes), but the previous one.

But I didn't post the figure for the gelding, it seems to me that FX is rather flat than trending, this is the idea that is exploited by the Expert Advisor. It has 2 adjustable parameters at the moment, but the 3rd will be added soon.

Then it is better to replace the obscure drawing from the tester with a drawing from the real world, preferably with a straight. It's just that people might associate it with the person from the most popular branch))