An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 13

Thomas Demark. And the system is his Sequenta. Right?

Ay well done......Right!!!!! I won't hide it.

So even a simple classical system can work at times. I'm not saying that it works all the time. No. But at times, if you choose the right parameters, you can make money......

Why did you remove the drawing?

Cool yeah!!!!!!.......I knew that when the basis of the system was known, what I had refined would be easy to read from the picture....That's why I removed......Nothing personal, just business......

nikelodeon >> :
Funny yes!!!!!!....... I knew that when the basis of the system was known, what I had refined would be easy to read from the drawing.... That's why I removed......Nothing personal, just business......

As a guesser, can you give me a hint as to the nature of the refinement?

But I'm glad you're familiar with the work of this analyst. And the sequent is quite workable, except that it doesn't always..... It's not with constant parameters. They should always be changed.

I was just thinking.....mmm..... what difference does it make what to make money on. Sequenta or Nero, the question is always open, after optimizing one or the other, it is not sure that in the future TC will work. This question for me has not yet been solved. And for you?

nikelodeon >> :

But I'm glad you're familiar with the work of this analyst. And the sequent is quite workable, except that it doesn't always..... It's not with constant parameters. You always have to change them.

I was just thinking.....mmm..... what difference does it make what to make money on. Sequenta or Nero, the question is always open, after optimizing one or the other, it is not sure that in the future TC will work. This question for me has not yet been solved. And for you?

For me it is more or less solved, in principle I have found a way to make any system profitable. And the multi-currency combination of systems improved in this way is even more profitable.

Anybody...or not every????

Anything at all.