An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 17

YuraZ >> :

oh! then you've got a kick in the upside of the sell channel

mid-channel target

kick down the channel buy in the middle of the channel

I wrote that the EA consists of two subsystems - the channel bounce system and the control system, which allows or disallows the channel trade. How it does this is what I asked in the first post. Now it's no longer a secret, at least for those who have read the thread carefully.

sanctus >> :

62.128.144.208:80

I've already found it!

--

here's a screenshot of one of the accounts.

very similar ... like this,

Well, maybe the parameters are different.

but the gist is like this.

Entry at the channel break, exit in the middle of the channel.

---

I didn't read very carefully ( you said you were using envelopes )

I practically didn't guess - you wrote it yourself.

I just entered the account and applied my script

--

I don't know how you prohibit trading on breakout or rebound

YuraZ >> :

but the gist of it is roughly

>> entrance at the canal's puncture exit in the middle of the canal.

Yes, that is the essence of the first subsystem. But not the second one, otherwise on every trend the Expert Advisor would grab losses. But this does not happen, we have not had a single losing trade yet - but we have had trends.

sanctus >> :

Yes, this is the essence of the first subsystem. But not the second one, otherwise on every trend the Expert Advisor would suffer losses. But it is not happening, we have not had a single losing trade yet - but we have had trends.

Well, you've written it yourself!

This script is very handy for figuring out such things https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8676

If this script takes data from the account history, where did the trades in the previous screenshot come from? There were no such trades in my account.

You probably just ran your channel advisor?

sanctus >> :
If this script takes data from the account history, then where did the trades on the previous screenshot come from? There were no such trades on my account.

Don't be alarmed, it's just an example of how the script works.

--

here's my stateroom!

I wonder who's going to guess!

sanctus >> :

>> where is it?

:-) while tinkering - you rushed to ask - see above - state

Is there more than one state here? If so, do they work on the same system?

sanctus >> :

I wrote that the EA consists of two subsystems - a rebound system and a control system that allows or disallows trading the channel one. How it does that is what I asked in the first post. Now it is not a secret, at least, not for those who have read this thread.

Denis, I know several of Safonov's techniques.

Which one did you use when the advisor made the decision?